Opener Favorites!!!

Thank you PCs, NPCs and all for a wonderful return trip. Seeing Barran again through different eyes was invigorating.

-"Did you just 'schnikt' those two undead?"
-"ITS TERRIFYING WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE"
-Phlbttttt. Hehehehe.
-Meat and cheese blanket naps with armored chocolate.
-"Did you just steal my sister's shawl?"
-Getting SWAT teamed by Black Forest.
-SHAMEEEEEEEE.
-Doing not so bad in the tournament.
-Slimy greasy sausage.
-Buffalo chicken wonton burrito faces.
-" 'No Candy for Humans' is the name of my minstrel group"

Had a great time as Stephano with old and new faces. Can't wait to do it again.

Thank you to all the npcs and staff for the hard work this past weekend. I never usually leave favorites but I'm gonna try to start

-the intensity of the tourney
-breaking trickster code by tricking the trickster :X lesson learned
-going on the seeded walks then getting attacked by a dragon
-"it's a kiss of a goddamn Hershey"
-roleplay with all the dragons. Dragons <3 :3

Feeling good at this season! See you all in a few weeks

Awesome weekend, great event, here's some faves.
-Hanging out with Santet again. Reading bones, trading for brains, singing old songs... Brian, we dont see each other enough, never a dull moment, miss you bro.
-write up reward goodness. Plot/Rich, you guys to an awesome job, I never feel forgotten, looked over or disapointed. Keep up the amazing work. You guys are the (IMHO) best chapter in the alliance.
-the trickster.... I want that mace... I need that mace... I shall have that mace... ;-)
-getting to flex my sneaky underhanded side, yep I still got it.
-fruitful loops... oh look, coral.... hey, theres a shell, oooo, flower... is that a dragon walking angrily toward us?
-pregame setup helping. Rich and staff, I know you guys work long hours both before and after most of us are even on site. You do an awesome job, never fail to impress and deserve a round of applause/trophy/hug for your hard work. Glad I was able to pitch in a lil. See you all in a few weeks.
Mike/Red

great weekend lots of laughs,

-stupid oclock chatting in the cabin
-having some awesome rp with Darken's elf
-The success of the trading blanket- yes HT will have a few more this year
-the awkward start of a relationship between a gem cutter and a sage (who has no idea what he's doing)
-the rp in the dwarven mod
-Lunch hour with other houses (groups)
-being a buffer for my entire team ( magic armors and spell shields for everyone!)

Dragon poopy face
-Stomping toward Zimps, redcloud and Drak and seeing the concerned yet determination on their face
-attacking Cilia in the tavern and Gebis getting in the middle, then asking if he could eat his breakfast first... Mal was mad/crazy/ confused, but even he understands the power of a good breakfast.
-the last battle
-HIS DEATH! while i had a great time playing him members of the family completely that story for me
-Kris's final comment before he permed....i felt that in my feels...

great weekend lots of laughs,

-stupid oclock chatting in the cabin
-having some awesome rp with Darken's elf
-The success of the trading blanket- yes HT will have a few more this year
-the awkward start of a relationship between a gem cutter and a sage (who has no idea what he's doing)
-the rp in the dwarven mod
-Lunch hour with other houses (groups)
-being a buffer for my entire team ( magic armors and spell shields for everyone!)

Dragon poopy face
-Stomping toward Zimps, redcloud and Drak and seeing the concerned yet determination on their face
-attacking Cilia in the tavern and Gebis getting in the middle, then asking if he could eat his breakfast first... Mal was mad/crazy/ confused, but even he understands the power of a good breakfast.
-the last battle
-HIS DEATH! while i had a great time playing him members of the family completely that story for me
-Kris's final comment before he permed....i felt that in my feels...

Next
Time you guys run a small luncheon like that let me know and I'll prepare A delicacy:) thanks again for all the hard work!

-Waking up Saturday and seeing Drake carrying Zimps up the hill with a Dragon in tow.
-Gilwing to Dragon "hey how are you"
Dragon "Step off the porch and you're dead"
After brief back and forth
Dragon "I'll consider killing you last"
-Saturday's lunch/Swap meet
-"Klarion the Dark Elf is talking to you"
"What? How am I supposed to know that nobody talks to me"
-Being honestly scared on Saturday nights mod.
Redcloud "Something just popped it's head out from around that corner.
Me "I don't see anything"
Auric "Somethings standing in the corner"
Me "I don't see anything"
Auric "It moved again"
Me "It's the orphanage all over again!"

And of course all the great work by Rich and his staff working with such a limited amount of resources, thank you all so much.

Had a great time :). Lol really rusty
- chilling with rock.... been too long since Lyle and rock Sang Drink and f*** s*** up.

- fighting in the combat circle....holy s*** I am rusty, good to lose to an old friend (Justin)

- HEY RED look what I got...... the Tricksters hammer.

- my wife - real trooper....falls, cuts up her hands, breaks a tooth.....and still gets back in the fight

- enraging the female dragon with my Clever charm..... having her try to kill only to learn...... well that was not a good idea and rifting away.

- sneaking up on a goblin... trapping her only shoulder so I can see her face before death sets it :)

Good times good times

Thank you NPCs and PCs for attending the event.

NPCs you rock!

I really enjoyed everything Jeweler and Gem Crafting guild. Not that we did much but it was still a good time.

I always have fun playing Chloe. It was another good time all around.

The lunch went so well! So did the Trading blanket! I'm so happy everyone had such a good time.

I enjoyed all the RP that I had during my short period of Med Paging.

Sunday's fight and RP was amazing. Chris did such an amazing job of playing the dragon.

Thanks again everyone!

Back