• Baked Mac and Cheese and Vegi

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Beef Stew (various types)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Chili and Corn Bread

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its that time again. As we get closer to the opener its time I started planning what to feed everyone. Ive been reading up on various new recipies and as always the opinion of the player base is taken into account. So here is the poll for the opener. I encourage comment and sugestions but as always my choice is dictated by reasources so what you get might differ from what posted here.

Breakfast will continue to be eggs, pancakes, and bacon unless there is a significant push from the player base to change this. With a BJ's Wholesale now open next to my place I am hoping to be able to improove breakfast quantities.

--bill
Head of HQ Food Committee

Heidi said:
I will be bringing cake and brownies and vegan chilli to the event.

^I wish the forums had a like button!

Bill do you want me to bring some chilli stuff?? I can also bring my large crock pot if you would like. Its twice the size of the ones on site. Let me know.

I am going to BJ's tonight to price stuff out. I was planning on doing the baked mac and cheese for the opener due to the number of people attending. I will investigate the fesability of chili and corn bread, but I make no promises. Donations have been somewhat light, except for the two people who donated 100 and 200 respectivly so I am weary to commit to the more complicated dish.

--bill
Head of Food Committee

Back