Opener Menu

Breakfast: Pancakes, eggs, bacon.

Sat Dinner: Baked Cheddar Mac and Cheese With Seasoned Hamburger and side vegi (tbd)

Please everyone remember that with around 100 peole comming to the event things are going to get nutz in the kitchen rather quickly. I will be quite busy making sure everyone is fed. What this means is that I will need EVERYONE to clean up after themselves in the tavern and will need near constant volenteers doing dishes.

I also need the following gone over at opening cerimonies in case I dont arrive in time:

Due to the fact that Fare Play was once a dairy farm, the HQ Food Committee asks that no trays of food be left out in the Tavern without some kind of cover unless it is activly being used. This can be as little as a towel so long as the food is covered. The Food Committee takes the issues of food saftey very seariously, and we do not want to risk any issues from bugs that can be avoided. Uncovered food will be asked to be covered once, and if found again, will be thrown away.

Thank you everyone in advance for what will be an awesome event. See you all Friday.
--bill
HQ Head of Food Committee

If I may add. The fridges are for staff use only unless previous consent us given (like for insulin etc). Bring coolers for your own goodies please and save Bill as many headaches as possible. The fridges will have signs stating whom can use them.

Yes, the fridges are for Food Committe and Medical Staff use unless given specific permission. I will arriving friday night with:

400 eggs
20 lbs bacon
2 gallons of milk
10lbs hamburger
Metric f-ton butter
All the cheddar in the land
Pinch of salt
And so much more

So I am going to need space in the fridges. I will also need help unloading my car. Honda Civic fail >.<

--bill
HQ Head of Food Committee

Bill, I seriously lol'd at your "precise" measurements of the latter half of that list. I am really excited to take part in consuming all the cheddar of the land!! :funny:

I'd also like to take a second to extend my most intense appreciation to you for everything you do!! I have family members who work in the food industry; it is really grueling and under-appreciated. So thank you very much for all the extra work you to do keep us fueled, happy, and healthy! :)

Hey Bill,

Will all of the Mac and Cheese have hamburger in it? I'd love for the veggies to be able to get in to some of that yummy actions, too :)

If you need kitchen help, Monty's on call. Probably need dish runners, for sure. Just look for me and my accordion if things get crazy.

Oh, and if you need a hand lifting that 1000 kilo-effs of butter, I can lend a hand with that too.

in all seriousness thats very in character too.

BILL! I spent the last couple of HQ events helping out in the kitchen but failed to meet/see you, so I just want you to know, absolutely any help you need, you've got it. I'm content washing dishes, helping with breakfast, or providing extra help in any cooking whatsoever, I really enjoyed doing so last time. And considering the size of this event, I'm more than willing to give you as much help as humanly possible with feeding the horde.

by the way, my name is Donna and I'll be the other redhead probably killing downtime by washing dishes. :D

Yes there will be Mac thatbis burger free. I always amke sure there is a vergitarian option.

I missed the last two HQ Events last year due to conflicts. Thats why you havnt met me.
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
Yes there will be Mac thatbis burger free. I always amke sure there is a vergitarian option.

I missed the last two HQ Events last year due to conflicts. Thats why you havnt met me.
--bill

Hurrah! :)

Can and will help with things in the tavern

dreadpiratebill said:

--bill

You guys have met, though the amount of drinking that night may have kept you guys from remembering it.

Toddo said:
dreadpiratebill said:

--bill

You guys have met, though the amount of drinking that night may have kept you guys from remembering it.

I ment at an event. I do remeber meeting her. Whether she realizes who I am Is another matter. Im the guy with the long red hair from Todd's Birthday Party.

--bill

Circe said:
BILL! I spent the last couple of HQ events helping out in the kitchen but failed to meet/see you, so I just want you to know, absolutely any help you need, you've got it. I'm content washing dishes, helping with breakfast, or providing extra help in any cooking whatsoever, I really enjoyed doing so last time. And considering the size of this event, I'm more than willing to give you as much help as humanly possible with feeding the horde.

by the way, my name is Donna and I'll be the other redhead probably killing downtime by washing dishes. :D

So, does this mean you are once again making the event?
Because that would be super.

-MS

Back