Optimus Prime as Green Lantern

So basically what we have here is Optimus Prime on steroids..... Like The really mess you up type of steroids, the kind that you give to horses, race horses. Consequently these are the same type of steroids that Alliance vampires are on.....

....and then Bumblebee comes along and kicks his *** a few times till Prime makes him get a paint job.

Anyone reading the current Green Lantern comics?

If so, then Megatron needs a Red ring, perhaps an Orange one for Starscream...Yellow or Red for the rest of the Decepticons.

If not, I can explain the other colors.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Anyone reading the current Green Lantern comics?

If so, then Megatron needs a Red ring, perhaps an Orange one for Starscream...Yellow or Red for the rest of the Decepticons.

If not, I can explain the other colors.

I really want to get into this set of books. I really like the Green Lantern idea, and the new War of the Light idea is great with all the corps.

400px-War_of_Light_02.jpg

Pyro727 said:
I really want to get into this set of books. I really like the Green Lantern idea, and the new War of the Light idea is great with all the corps.

Get the collected volumes of the Sinestro Corp War and pick up the issues between that and now. Blackest Night starts in July and is crossing into other titles in the DC Universe.

Welcome to the Corps!

Also, Flash:Rebirth is an awesome storyline. I never really read Flash before and this is a great place to hop on board. Barry Allen is back as the Flash and they are doing a lot of flashbacks and referencing the past so it's really good for new readers like myself. They are really comparing and contrasting Barry's return with the return of Hal Jordan as Green Lantern. That storyline was also called Rebirth and is another goof GL compilation to pick up, though it doesn't directly involve the War of Light.

Telokh can you help me out. I like to wait for the hardcover 100+ page books to come out can you list the ones that have been annouced in this set? Is Rage of the Red Lantern the first hadcover to come out not counting the Sinestro Corp?

Sinestro Corps War Vol. 1 (GL #21-23, GL Corps #14-15)
Sinestro Corps War Vol. 2 (GL #24-25, GL Corps #16-19)
Tales of the Sinestro Corps (several One-shots and backup stories)
Ring Quest (GL Corps #19-20 and #23-26)
Rage of the Red Lanters (GL #26-38 and #36-38)
Secret Origin (GL #29-35)

That should be everything in GL and Gl Corps almost up to the present. The current storylines (Agent Orange in GL and Emerald Eclipse in GL corps) aren't due out in compiled for until November. They'll be ending this month (or next?) since Blackest Night is due to start in July. Check out DC Comics' website for release dates on current issues and future compilations.

--Mike E.

Pyro727 said:
Green Lantern Corps: Sins of the Star Sapphire http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140122 ... d_i=507846

So this is not one of the 7 corps. Am I just going to far back.

This book covers GL Corps # 27-32. I missed that one on the list. The Star Sapphires are one of the seven corps and they wield the violet light.

Seven corps are: Red (hate/rage), Orange (avarice), Yellow (fear), Green (willpower), Blue (hope), Indigo (compassion) and Violet (love). The further away from the center balance (green) the more the emotion involved holds sway over the wielder. Each corps has subtle (and some not so subtle) effects on some of the other colors.

Back