Order of the Celestial Star

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
Goodpeople,

I would like to officially announce the opening of our first Order of the Celestial Star Guild here in Valdanis City. I have many members from my home land but I welcome all petitioners who wish to expand their knowledge of Celestial magics. I will be working with the people of this land to establish new guild houses in as many towns as possible, so that no one may be without the aid of a caster. Any who wish to help in this endeavor or who wish to petition for membership may contact me or one of my guildmasters. I am currently traveling and I hope to meet many of you while I am about. I am delighted to see so much enthusiasm for celestial magic as it is a topic dear to my heart.

Queen Celine Corbell a'leta Daefell

Jehan,

You can consider your petition to join, received. I will have a guildmember contact you as soon as they are able to. May your tests go well, I wish you luck.

Jehan,

It is not a matter of concern. The tests are simply a way to determine your place in the guild. I'm sure you will do fine.

ah withdraw mah petition. ah don't wanna join yar guild.

Jehan Wyldweaver
Displaced adventurer

Your Majesty,

I am as of yet, awaiting the documents we previously discussed. Should I expect them soon?

~Ahlana Antaro~
~Guildmistress Heart of the Pheonix~

Back