Ore Strike!

Heyo fellerooneys,

names Derrian Gemstalker and I got a bit of a pickle for ya gals and guys ta barrel for me. I recently found a great hoplite shaft and am pretty sure I'm close to strikin the richest vein this side of Buckland... now I need some you buckeroos to help me convince those pesky little red things to move over in the name of progress....There hoggin up the resources! I'll pay you a "consultin" fee to help me gettem to skadadle out of there.

What do you say?

Prospector Gemstalker

Where exactly is this mine located Mr. Gemstalker?
I might be able to help if you tell me.

AllianceCHI said:
Heyo fellerooneys,

names Derrian Gemstalker and I got a bit of a pickle for ya gals and guys ta barrel for me. I recently found a great hoplite shaft and am pretty sure I'm close to strikin the richest vein this side of Buckland... now I need some you buckeroos to help me convince those pesky little red things to move over in the name of progress....There hoggin up the resources! I'll pay you a "consultin" fee to help me gettem to skadadle out of there.

What do you say?

Prospector Gemstalker

Wait... red things? You mean kobolds?

Indeedarooney,

These red doglike critters and mean suckers too.... so can ya fellers help me? I'll be in your town to collect some prospecting supplies and such in a few weeks.

Prospector Gemstalker

Do these creatures have any kind of tribal markings upon their body? Stripes? Tattoos? Any flags or pennants?

Master Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Well your a odd feller? I didn't take note of the critters swarmin me...I just skidadled outta there.

AllianceCHI said:
Well your a odd feller? I didn't take note of the critters swarmin me...I just skidadled outta there.

Prospector,

Theres some of those kobolds, that we can deal with possibly. They have twelve marks on one of their arms, if not both. Others... might take a more direct approach to deal with.

Garmok

Yessirey bob!

Ya crazy bunch of adventueroon know how to handle your stuff. Im pretty sure ya bucks can "deal with" these pests.

Prospector Gemstalker

Back