Oregon May 9-11 Weekend Event

Marc should have the theme/description

for Cost
PC $60.00
Advanced Page $35.00
Page $25.00
NPC free

If you pre-reg you will save your self $10.00

I thought I would be able to attend, but things have come up and I won't be able come. There is an outside chance I might be able to come on Saturday just for a few hours. Will let you know.

Kevin

Things have changed and I will be there. Question about wards. Are we going to be able to ward our bunks or what? I need to know if I am going to need to bring extra cloth to put around the bunk or not.

Bump. Don't if the question I asked should have been in the In-game section or not, but I need to know if I should bring extra cloth for placing around the bunkbed.

obcidian_bandit said:
And like 4 feet of concrete, or your soundproofing material of preference. ;)
You know Matt, that hurts! :(

He's only going after you cause I'm not there to kick around anymore about snortin Kev. If it weren't for guys like us around he'd be up all night worrying about the little creaky noises and crunching of leaf sounds we drown out and he knows it.

Not at the ranch but a short drive or long walk away there is a shower building.

Alavatar said:
Good to know. Thanks!

Note to self: bring extra strength deodorant. And breath mints.

I'm not playing Polare this weekend. I don't have to smell nice! Woo hoo...

Wait a second. I think that came out wrong.

Things I don't know:
How big are the refrigeration facilities? (Walk-ins vs. one or two basic kitchen fridges)
How many microwaves, stove tops, ovens?
Are there bunks on the bottom floor?
Is this, IG, the same location as last time?

Polare said:
I'm not playing Polare this weekend. I don't have to smell nice! Woo hoo...

Wait a second. I think that came out wrong.

>.> Are you sayin' that us non-baronial not-so-fancy-tiara commoners smell bad?

Things I don't know:

How big are the refrigeration facilities? (Walk-ins vs. one or two basic kitchen fridges)
One basic Kitchen Fridge as I recall.

How many microwaves, stove tops, ovens?
I think there was A microwave. There was a full range oven.

Are there bunks on the bottom floor?
No.

Is this, IG, the same location as last time?
I think so? I could be wrong though.

There is a large commercial Fridge and Freezer in the kitchen in the PC building. There should be the same in the in the NPC building

There is no microwave.

No bunks on the bottem floor.

This is the same location as the last event in the ranches. If you have any of the items from the last event at this location you may want to remember to bring them.

Cymryc and I will be like usual bringing a microwave, so for those of you that bring microwaving type food you are good to go. :)

Cymryc should be there by 4pm which is when the rangers will let us check in and gave us access to the site. I wont be there until later, since I don't get off work until 5pm.

Back