Our chapter is not level capped, it's ritual capped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond_Kate

Artisan
Gettysburg Staff
Barran is a ritual limited campaign for the forseeable future. Please note at this time we will not be allowing LCO items like some other chapters do and restricted items will be limited in their efficacy while traveling through the mists to our shores. What does this mean to you? Firstly, there is no limit to the level of character that plays in our campaign.

The watchers in the mists have been trying to keep an influx of magic to a bare minimum. The world of Barran has been kept hidden from the rest of Fortannis by the mist walkers, guiding individuals away from it’s lands until recently. When terrible magics weakened the mists, it made it easier for individuals to cross over. Unable to fulfil their task, the walkers could no longer redirect people passing through, only dampen the magic influx brought in.

Players are limited to 20 rituals of “restricted” magic that they may bring in when they come to Barran. Items that exceed that total are not confiscated but “dampened” so that only some of its magic can pierce the veils.

Limited rituals are: Times per day activations (each activation), arcane armor, aruas, cloaks(each), banes(each), spell stores(1), bursts(each), links, locks, vengeance, etc. (pretty much everything except the extender on your item and times ever activations)

If an item comes into barran with an aura or a magic armor, they must be amongst the rits you have as part of your (20). You may not say: "I am bringing these activates through the mists into Barran, but the Magic Armor will be dampened and not used for the event."

Rituals that do not count against your 20 Rit total.:
Extensions (5yr, perm, etc.), Times ever items., Barran LCO and Restricted items (that magic was already here)

When you get to logistics you will declare the items you wish to bring over the border and we will charge your items up to the limit. Anything not charged just cant retain any magic at this time.

If you have any questions about this policy before you come to play. Please e-mail me at rich.ditzler@gmail.com and I will be glad to explain it further. This is an IN&OUT of game effect for our chapter until further notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back