Our First Game

Lurin

Duke
We expect to be announcing our first planned game soon to be in the Middle of March, we are simply waiting for confirmation on the site. This will be a one day event and an event posting will be made as soon as things are confirmed. We'll be fleshing out our further schedule as quickly as possible.

*puts on armor*...wait...march :(

Guess I will have to wait!

*smiles and holds up the armor that was borrowed from Josh for a months, and now finally was purchased :D*

Hooray! I hope to make it out in March to see your first game. Still debating Fydl or Fynwei for that game. Good luck!

I'm not %100 percent on the territory of souther MN. However, it will include the twin cites, shakopee and go north pas camp sterns (so south haven MN). To answer the second question. any number of people may join the southern Minnesota chapter and hold member ships to the aforementioned. The current plan is to open the database to new characters in January. However we will be accepting character transfers in the next few weeks or so. Just remember folks MNS has a current build cap of 155.

Thanks for the interest,
Chris

Southern MN is a new chapter. Meaning that it is open to new members and transfers in like all chapters. You could easily start a new character for SoMN or transfer in a pre-existing one as long as it meets the current regulations. Hope I didn't overstep my bounds with answering this question a bit.

-Brent

Dragonblade said:
????? southern minnesota? what part of minnesota would this encompass? and how many people can join??

The rough territory line between Southern MN and the Minnesota chapters can be drawn east and west from St.Cloud (or you just think if it as about an hour north of the Twin Cities south.

We of course have no limit to membership, remember though this is not an either or situation, you can be a member of both chapters, and in general play the same character in both, as long as the character is within the respective Build limits. (ours is 155 Build).

You may also see the Minnesota chapter host games within our territory from time to time, specifically at the site of the MN renfest. If you have more questions or have a specific question or concern you can e-mail us at info@mnalliance.com or post on these boards.

Lurin said:
Dragonblade said:
????? southern minnesota? what part of minnesota would this encompass? and how many people can join??

The rough territory line between Southern MN and the Minnesota chapters can be drawn east and west from St.Cloud (or you just think if it as about an hour north of the Twin Cities south.

We of course have no limit to membership, remember though this is not an either or situation, you can be a member of both chapters, and in general play the same character in both, as long as the character is within the respective Build limits. (ours is 155 Build).

You may also see the Minnesota chapter host games within our territory from time to time, specifically at the site of the MN renfest. If you have more questions or have a specific question or concern you can e-mail us at info@mnalliance.com or post on these boards.

Will you have a membership fee to join, or to host characters in SoMinn?

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
Will you have a membership fee to join, or to host characters in SoMinn?

Membership fees are not required if you have a current active membership in another chapter, and we will of course be happy to host any character you would like to house in our database. With the below restrictions.

1. We will need to be contacted by your logistics team where you have a current membership to acknowledge that you are paid and current.
2. You will still be required to fill out our waiver and medical information forms (the Med forms are basically for allergies or other issues our safety team might need to be aware of)

In addition, Monthly Goblin Blankets are restricted, in order to obtain a monthly (not event) blanket any one of the following must be true.

1. Character was registered as being housed in the SMN database within 3 months (this only applies to you first character in our database)
2. You have an active membership in SMN (You can buy these with cash or Goblin stamps)
3. You have attended an event within the last three months (for the purposes of monthly goblins, pay-no-play will count as 'attendance').

To be clear, Event Blankets (ie spending goblin stamps for build credit for an event you cannot make) are unrestricted, if you got the gobbies, we got the build for ya, only monthly blankets are restricted as above.

Excellent!! that means that my current character can join in so when you have more details about the game in march i'll definately be checking it out!

Back