Our sad website needs your help T_T

So first things first. In the 20 minutes I've been working on it, this is what the website looks like.

http://www.alliancesouthmi.com

I'm really lazy, and really don't want to write copy for the website, and since our playerbase is awesome, I figured I'd just make them do it. Please answer the following questions:

How would you describe what we do on weekends to someone who has never played or heard of NERO?

How would you describe South Michigan as a chapter?

Describe a typical weekend at NERO.

I know, that last one wasn't a question, but you get the right idea.

Thanks for the help,

Jorsh

Has anyone thought of making a 'group' page on one of the social networking sites like Facebook? It's free web hosting for pictures and announcements. You do need a facebook account to become a member, but that's easy enough.

I am not suggesting this to the exclusion of a real website, just an idea to get free exposure.

-Joe

Josh-
I have pictures from the last event. What is the easiest way to get them to you or can I simply post them on picasa myself?

-Brigit (Sloane)

No big deal. Matt had asked for the pictures too and when I tried to send them to him they were bounced back because of file size. I hadn't heard whether you got them or not so I figured I'd check. See you all Friday!

-Brigit

In addition to sending your pictures to plot can you also send any pictures to me. Im taking a computer graphics class in a couple weeks and I wouldn't mind playing around with some of them. danielsrt@gmail.com
thanks.

Rob

Back