Out of curiosity... who is PCing in July?

Aven

Artisan
Okay so I know that not everyone likes to volunteer if they will be PCing or NPCing or if they are playing what character they will play. So if you are one of those super mysterious people please ignore this post. For those of you who don't care if everyone in the world knows you are coming, are you planning on PCing this weekend?

I will be playing Ciaarah. I am hoping I won't be the only PC who will be chased around by various NPCs including my husband who has already established he likes to beat on things with foam wrapped plumbing supplies.

Anyone else PCing?

- Jessica

After NPCing for a few months, it's back to PCing. Hopefully I can remember to say earth instead of chaos. On a related note, my ears apparently melted (I literally have a liquid ear). Does anyone have any that I can either borrow or buy for the event? I'm currently checking party stores in my area, but just incase...

Jen

I will be PC'ing, no promises who I beat on regardless tho. ;)

Jen if you find any can you grab a pair for me too? I lost mine and gave my spare to a new PC who forgot to return them. I have been borrowing ears ever since because I haven't found a store that carries them that is near me and I keep forgetting to order online. /sigh!

i will be pcing as the wandering avalon.
:p
i mean, i wil be hanging around in town and not going off by myself what so ever. >> /whistles non chalantly <<

I will be PCing. Because no post-apocalyptic wasteland is complete without a snail with a weird accent.

Ren Suzume said:
I will be PCing. Because no post-apocalyptic wasteland is complete without a snail with a weird accent.

QFT

I will be pcing Avian. Hes been in new haven since the last event.. would be a little silly if he suddenly disappeared when all the adventurers arrived..

Totally PCing this one. I've been looking forward to this since closing ceremonies at the last event.

I will be pcing again. Tabin loves politic-ing (and so do I)

Pantzike said:
Michiko said:
Ren Suzume said:

QFT

Snails, fleeing the Nothing (Void) since 1984.

1372201_54f99f4fc7.jpg

I love that movie, and I love me some racing snail.

Craig, that is why I love you. Jess, sorry, but after 4 stores I have failed at finding a pair of ears, nevermind two.

The next person who says shenannigans is gettin obliterated.

deadlandsrules said:
The next person who says shenannigans is gettin obliterated.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the coffin. ;)

How about tomfoolery... Is that word kosher?

Back