'Ow waz Briarpahz?

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Mi Friends,

'Ow waz yer trip teh Briarphaz? Was der sum great eval to slay? Does dere land 'Ave duh corrupt too? Did yeh meet any intrestin people dere? Curiyus Romani vant to Know. Iz dis place really az bad as sum believe? 'Ow does travel tru deh mists work ezactly? Aye 'ave so many questions...

Sparrow
Blind Seer

So den, vith no reply, duz dis mean you all 'ad a bad time?

Sparrow
Blind Seer

You must forgive me for I have not had much time to dream. I have been busy as of late even after the travels from Briarpass. I could only thank the inhabitants of said land to allow me passage, and only hope my assistance in fighting the Vampires, Sarr, and Golems was appreciated. I do plan to return when I have the time, this time hopefully we won't have as many Vampires. Time eludes me so I must be going, I have a great task to keep up on.

- D'rezz Zandrick

D'Rezz,

Tank you fer dha insite, Perhaps I vill travel dere somday, Maybe you mey be mine eyes...

Sparrow
Blind Seer

Sparrow,

It was truely an honor to be strong enough of spirit to traverse the mist wall! There are quite a number of diffent lands and cultures to be found! Many have different ways of thinking and doing things. It was refreshing. I am also glad to report that everyone there drinks ale!

The town of Briarpass was similar to ours in that they are fighting against a very real threat, undead. I would have to say that there were as many undead there as we have corrupt. There are very strong adventurers and groups standing up to that threat as we have standing up to the threat of the corrupt. It was an honor to fight alongside them in their battles against this force.

I would be honored to be your eyes should you wish to venture to Briarpass in the future.

Best Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost

Dr_Chill said:
Sparrow,

It was truely an honor to be strong enough of spirit to traverse the mist wall! There are quite a number of diffent lands and cultures to be found! Many have different ways of thinking and doing things. It was refreshing. I am also glad to report that everyone there drinks ale!

The town of Briarpass was similar to ours in that they are fighting against a very real threat, undead. I would have to say that there were as many undead there as we have corrupt. There are very strong adventurers and groups standing up to that threat as we have standing up to the threat of the corrupt. It was an honor to fight alongside them in their battles against this force.

I would be honored to be your eyes should you wish to venture to Briarpass in the future.

Best Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost

And here I thought vampires only drank blood! Silly me, I guess...

- Tazoulti

Back