Packet Party

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and is ready to get back into the swing of things! With that being said, I would like to announce that the Chicago Plot Team will be having a packet party on Saturday, January 26th.

This is an open invite to all who want to come, and as much as I would love to see everyone there, Carrie and my house can not fit everyone in it. So this will be a first come first serve basis. We will be able to have 8 people not including members of the plot team.

So with that said, if you are interested in coming out, shoot me a message on Facebook, or email the waysideibgas@gmail.com and let us know and we will give you the address then.

If you do decide to come out, the party will be from 12pm to 8pm. You are welcome to come at any time and leave at any time. You will be required to bring your own bird seed. If you want to pre cut your fabric before you come that's amazing, and highly encouraged, but if not we will have fabric that will be needed to be cut during the party. We will provide drinks and snacks throughout the whole thing and will order food at some point during the party.

Now for the best part, during this party we will be giving 4 gobbies for every 1 packet you make. But on top of that, for every increment of 250 packets you make (i.e 250, 500, 750) you will be given a lco 1/day spell of your choice starting at level 1-3 for 250, level 1-5 for 500, level 1-7 for 750, and level 1-9 for 1000 packets. And if you make 2000 packets you will get your choice of either making it 2 years, or 2/day. This affect will work in the new rules coming out this year.

We hope to see some of you there and this will be a great help in making this year even better than what we have planned for you all.

Thank you on behalf of the Chicago Plot!
Nate B. HOP

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

I'm in.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Love to be able to help, but four hours west of you. Have fun y'all! :)

Back