Pants

Mendacity

I want to buy a new pair of Larping pants for this upcoming season.

I'm looking for something that's in period, won't be too hot, and that I can tuck into the top of my boots. I don't have access to a sewing machine or I'd likely make some of those wraparound pants I see people wearing, but in any case those may be too... garish for me.

So, does anyone have a favorite vendor they go to to purchase such things?

Thanks!

I recommend Equip This (http://www.facebook.com/equipthis).

Amanda made me an awesome pair of pants between games when I ripped the pair I'd senn myself. They've held up really well and look great.

Robb and Amanda are both active players at the HQ game. Robb's username is Robb Graves, I've no idea what Amanada's is.

I can make a pair of wrap pants for you for 25 and then about $5-7 for shipping and handling via usps. I would be able to do this in a matter of days and I would need payment up front and could have them to you in the mail in about 24 hours from receiving payment. If you want me to make you wrap pants if you can not find anything else, send me a pm with waist and hip measurements, inseam, and outseam measurments and then I will communicate more with you. The only reason I ask for payment up front is because I am on unemployment right now and have no spare money

Jeremiah

I believe that the badgersden.com has clothing on it - and is run by an Alliance player. Also, eBay with the search "Larp Pants" will bring up a few options.

As an alternative, you can go with drawstring scrub pants as well, aprox $10-25 from your local medical supply store.

Thanks for the shout out Tom.

Equip This pants can be made however you like with what ever materials you like. The whole point of the company is custom everything. :thumbsup:

We do have an awesome LARP design perfected by Amanda and Dave Ehrhart who wanted his pants constructed like karate gi pants so that the crotch has more room to allow for more intense combat without fear of the seems ripping. We can make them with our without drawstrings, laces, whatever really.

260366_173875082674505_173843886010958_483713_3954544_n.jpg

260417_173888349339845_173843886010958_483765_1941603_n.jpg

She has also recently started making a faux leather pant design for the members of my Fantasy Themed Metal band

419312_303046296424049_173843886010958_878466_1368841773_n.jpg

419312_303046279757384_173843886010958_878464_117718115_n.jpg

Cost is really dependent on what materials you want used and how crazy you want the project to be. Turn around time is directly related to the same things. We will obviously work to meet your scheduled needs and shipping requirments and if we can't do what you want in your budget, we'll tell you up front. We do quality work and we guarantee what we sell. Check out Equip This on Facebook: http://facebook.com/equipthis or E-mail Amanda at equipthis@gmail.com

Roughly how much would it cost for a pair of pants very similar to the first ones you posted?

Pricing typically depends on the material used and the extras you want added. But I believe Tom bought the same style pants for $50 for his orc and he got his frayed and with patches so they look a little more like something an orc would wear.

The pants have a drawstring, but also can have a fly and lacing along with that. She's done snaps and regular buttons as well.

The work is guaranteed for 30 days after receipt of the garment for adjusting fit, or if a button or eyelet were to break or come off or something like that. We've done adjustments for people for free too outside that window for folks who are regular customers.

When you're thinking about a custom piece vs. an online order, really it comes down to 1) quality 2) fit and 3) shipping costs.

One of the reasons Amanda started Equip This was seeing me buy stuff from overseas paying a ton in shipping for a mid quality product that never fit right. She custom makes all my costumes now and the world is well and just and I sleep peacefully at night. Equip This may not always the cheapest but we're comparable to most sites, and we believe in customer service and quality products. :D

Back