Passing Through

Nuheran

It has come to my attention that my travels will bring me to the lands of Ashbury very soon. This will be my first time traveling in this area and as such for the many prominent Haulani and Ali'i that will be in the area I would like to preemptively wish them well and long lives. I fancy myself a tinker of the luthier kind and love to dabble in rhythmic and melodic tunes upon my lute and would like to invite anyone during my stay to join me in this wonderful way to relax and pass time either at the tavern or in camp. On another note of whimsical and devious fun, I much enjoy a game or two of Kea(dice), if you're not familiar with the game I would be more than happy to share it with you. As of now I must continue my trek, but I will leave you with hopes of warm sand beneath your feet and majestic waves to carry you safely to your destination.

Best Regards,

Nuheran

I'll never turn down an opp'rtunity to lose money. Teach me yer dice game and I'll play it 'til I can't play no more. Look f'r the tiniest vansir with the biggest, furriest shoulders; 's me.
Lookin' forward t'meeting you.

-Jovunn

Definitely willing to relieve the burden of some shiny bits off your hands. I'll gladly show you how to play. I'll be the meewee with the surfboard, kinda hard to miss!

Hello, new friend!

Any lover of harmony is a friend of mine! I play my recorder as the Forest calls to me, and if we find our inspirations coincide, I would be delighted to share melody with you! I am called Alda, and I am told that if I stand still for too long, I am hard to differentiate from the trees in the Forest. I look forward to our meeting! :)

Back