Pay-No-Play

BtB

Spellsword
Bev or Matt,

What exactly does Pay-No-Play entail? Can you still do IBGA if you Pay-No-Play? Can you use the new economics packet? Are you egiliable for production skills? Now that we have another little goblin on the way, I would like to find out so I do not have to totally drop out of the gaming scene come August like last time.

Many thanks,
daver

Dave,

Give me a call, if you can and I'll go over everything with you. You have a lot of questions and I think some of my answers will generate more so I think a face to face or phone conversation will work best.

If anyone else has any questions about specific policies or how we run our game please let me know and I will try to clear up any foggy areas.

It is hard to post in our policies section every little nuance of how we operate here at Alliance TC so if you ever have a doubt or question we are more than happy to help in any way we can. If enough people have the same questions about the same topics we will add a section to our policies page.

Thanks for the questions,
Beverly

Sounds good =), I will give a call when my minutes refresh, since it sounds like we have a lot to talk about =)

Hope all is well,
daver

Back