Payment Options

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

I want you all to be aware of the new prices for 2018. I saw some folks asking questions on FB, so here it goes.

If you have already been to the first Alliance Larp Utah game in 2017, then at your next game, you will be expected to pay the membership price, PC and NPC alike. This covers things like insurance for the year, coins, and more! As such, we will have a minimum of 5 games this year, possibly 6 or more, depending on sites and dates. Once we solidify a permanent HOME site, we can offer the bulk discount for those who want to pay for all of the year at once. Since we are still finding our HOME site in 2018, we will most likely offer the package deal in 2019.

Since Buddy and his pals took care of a majority of the food expenses for game one, food at events will now go to a $15 meal plan.

So if you're confused, at the next game you will have to pay the new cost $75(Site fees at Tracy are RIDICULOUS!), a membership if this is your second Utah game of $30, and another $15 if you want the meal plan. If we can find a site at lower prices, we will gladly extend the savings to you. However, a lot of the good camps we've found in Utah are quite restrictive as to who can use them, so we run into the problems we are facing.

With a little bit of patience, understanding, and trust in us, we promise to make your experiences "all that they can be!"

Upwards and onwards!

Jesse

I can second the camp prices for Utah. The price here is actually pretty reasonable. To those who have never LARPed before with a campsite, this is standard pricing.

Thanks for getting the information to us, Jesse. The sooner players get this info, the sooner those of us who are budget-conscious can start saving for the event.

Have you considered offering a slight discount to those people who preregister early (over 1 month in advance)?

Campsites in Utah are indeed brutally costed.

I envy those chapters with land or long term homes who can offer $50-60.

Echoing interest in pre-reg discount if possible.

Last thought, I know we're a long ways out, but I don't purchase food for a game until I know the menu. Specifically I'd mention that porkless and meatless options are often sought in this region.

If our glorious caterers wanted to begin talking about their plans or gathering feedback, that would be most helpful to planning.

Having already paid for the upcoming event while the amount for the event was still 65$, will there be a way for me to pay the other 10$? Perhaps add it on to the meal plan or membership fee?

I can second the camp prices for Utah. The price here is actually pretty reasonable. To those who have never LARPed before with a campsite, this is standard pricing.

Thanks for getting the information to us, Jesse. The sooner players get this info, the sooner those of us who are budget-conscious can start saving for the event.

Have you considered offering a slight discount to those people who preregister early (over 1 month in advance)?

The price of $75 is the early discount for registration. $10 gets tacked on if you register after Friday night at midnight ONE week before the event. SO... I believe that means March 9th at midnight, any registrations after that will pay $85. In the future of 2019, we can consider this option... such as yearly passes. With sites and schedules messing with my emotions right now, we are looking at three events this year, unless we can find other camp options. With that being said, I am going to reduce the cost of membership to $10 for now, since we can only guarantee, AT THIS TIME, three events in 2018.

Campsites in Utah are indeed brutally costed.

I envy those chapters with land or long term homes who can offer $50-60.

Echoing interest in pre-reg discount if possible.

Last thought, I know we're a long ways out, but I don't purchase food for a game until I know the menu. Specifically I'd mention that porkless and meatless options are often sought in this region.

If our glorious caterers wanted to begin talking about their plans or gathering feedback, that would be most helpful to planning.

We will let the caterers know to include vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options. With that being said, Please email me with your EXACT dietary restrictions and I will get them forwarded to the appropriate parties. AllianceLarpUtah@gmail.com
If no one does, then we will proceed without knowing. :)

Having already paid for the upcoming event while the amount for the event was still 65$, will there be a way for me to pay the other 10$? Perhaps add it on to the meal plan or membership fee?

Whichever you prefer. You can just shoot it as a donation from the site as well if it's easier, or just give cash at the door.

Jesse

It is possible that with life events I can only make Saturday of the event. Is there a price difference if we do not make the whole event?

Becca

Back