PC Engagement Metrics

I made some corrections to allow for 2 simultanious mod.

Hints: Even if a mod isn't currently being staffed by an NPC, it can still be actively engaging PCs. Also remember that you can put NPC setup into this model so that you can plan ahead of time who will be setting up what, and know how many people you have on hand.

Thanks for the interest in my idea, guys! :D

This model, while helpful for PC engagement, ignores it's own usefulness for NPC engagement.

This is just as important, because if the NPCs aren't engaged and having fun, no one will NPC.

I'd also like to see this broken down into RP hours VS. Boffer hours. Both of those needs must be met on both sides of the PC/NPC divide.

Korvayle said:
This model, while helpful for PC engagement, ignores it's own usefulness for NPC engagement.

This is just as important, because if the NPCs aren't engaged and having fun, no one will NPC.

I'd also like to see this broken down into RP hours VS. Boffer hours. Both of those needs must be met on both sides of the PC/NPC divide.

Well the NPC hours are listed and put into the metrics out of neccessity, and the % of NPC hours used is also on the excel list. So, I suppose my point is that NPC engagement is recorded out of necessity.

As far as boffer v RP hours, it's difficult to define them separately because one will degenerate into the other rather fluidly. However, it would be easy to designate whether a mod was "supposed" to be one or the other and keep track of it that way!

Both very interesting takes on the measures! :D

I think intention of the mod is a good way to track it. That way staff can use their own remembrance of what happened and judge it against the intention.

Yeah, I would be down with that. Somebody better than I am with excel/google's version of excel would have to figure out how to make the program do an iff though xD

Back