PC in Multiple Guilds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! :)

I had an AWESOME time at the June event, which I'll post about in the favorites thread soon, and I can't wait to come back for more! :D

I have a quick question, though. Can a PC be in more than one guild at the same time? Like the Healers' Guild and the Alchemist Guild? Or not? If not, can you join a guild, learn what you need, then quit to join a different one when you're done? I was told the answer varies based on chapter. :p

Thanks again!! :D

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but this sounds like an IG question, so FOIG. (Find Out In-Game) :D

mguarino said:
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but this sounds like an IG question, so FOIG. (Find Out In-Game) :D

LOL! But I'm NPCing for the forseeable future...

But whatev. I can include something that makes sense in my backstory. Lol.

Thanks! :p

If you read the rule book and the players guide...there is nothing it that says you can't be in more than one guild....

Most guilds will have skill requirements as well as time in service to the guild to join or retain membership. Otherwise there is nothing barring you from joining or leaving them as you see fit.

Okay, cool. Thanks, guys! :D

Join as many guilds as possible is my motto... who doesn't like avenues to more plot goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back