pebbles feel odd

Carrie/Pebbles/AGM

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
Pebbles been feeling odd last couple of days like pebbles sick. Pebbles always hot and seem to enjoy da light of da moon much more dhan pebbles used to. It been hard to sleep lately. Having nite terrors...of teeth and claws, not being able to control my own body as pebbles do bad tangs, it like looking through glass. In nite terror pebbles hurt people..hurt tetes and shiny...pebbles so sorry..pebbles need to sleep....

Pebbles

A shame you are not among our number in Calliphestus, I would greatly enjoy running a few tests for our mutual benefit... Rest, yes, of course, but namely herbal remedies should be your first resort, then perhaps exploratory surgery should those not suffice. If you feel compelled to travel through the mists towards The Ceriopolis, seek me out. I find the potential of your affliction intriguing.

-Roann Tantreal, Andarian Human, The Rake, The Mutilator, Brother Grimm.

Last edited:
Pebbles,

You know what this is, and I know it feels strange, the only thing I can suggest is to not try to fight it, all you can do is ride and try to aim the anger. I encourage you to go out and hunt during the day light, especially the undead or anything tainted by chaos. The more you can serve the purpose of the beast within, the calmer it will be and the more likely you'll be able to avoid making a mistake you'll regret forever.

-Enan

Pebbles,

I am Not sure if it would help in your particular circumstances but if you are willing I can try to calm your emotions. If it works the effects would only be temporary but it may be able to give you at least a good nights rest. Please let me know if you want to try.
~Aramis Seablade

It would be best if everyone didn't crowd pebbles right.
I will be looking after her for a while.
I know exactly how she feels.

Tets

A shame you are not among our number in Calliphestus, I would greatly enjoy running a few tests for our mutual benefit... Rest, yes, of course, but namely herbal remedies should be your first resort, then perhaps exploratory surgery should those not suffice. If you feel compelled to travel through the mists towards The Ceriopolis, seek me out. I find the potential of your affliction intriguing.

- Roann Tantreal, The Rake, The Mutilator, Brother Grimm

(woops, double posted)

Last edited:
Tets here with pebbles to help. He say how it will be when change come. Dhankyou Enan for advise. No offense, but pebbles no want people in pebbles head or cutting pebbles open for surgery. Pebbles OK for now with Tets.

Pebbles

The young one shares a gift, but she does not understand. Power is granted before control is learned. The light of the moon grants strength, but it is in you to tame the inner beast. With so few in these lands, the beast is strong. The young one must be stronger.

The Spirit Wolf of the North has long since passed on, and her role lies unfilled. Are there none who can ascend? Have the old ways been forgotten? Perhaps a new pact must be formed. Perhaps my Thornwolves will once more protect the Wilds.

This one has known many of your kind, child, and will know many more. Seek me in my glade and much will be learned.

Bracken
Guardian of the Lunar Glade

Where you fancy glade at? Pebbles come to learn about gift. No need for you thornwolves, pebbles found next wolf to ascend, just need learn how help him go further. Maybe you help?

Pebbles

Pebbles,

I know that you have the strength to walk this winding path. If you need me in any way I am here to help. Although I cannot guide you as Enan, Tets or Bracken can. I am here to help.

Lady FallingStar

(Walking through the woods, the sun has just set and I walk to a clearing into the nights full light)...

Pebbles feel....pebbles...pebbles feel...............AAAAAAARRRRRRUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!

Back