People who needs rides, This is a call to arms!

Nate

Scholar
Marshal
Ok, so in the recent discovery I made today reading the boards I found out that Bond, Steph, and I are out of a ride. So I decided to post this up here as a general, "HELP!!!" for me and the others I was planing on riding down with as well as anyone else who need rides to the event still since it's next weekend. So, anyone who needs a ride down there still, post it in here and let the people who can give rides know. Hope we all make it there.

That is all.
-Nate

Super man to the rescue kids! Yo Nate, gimme a holler. Gid an' I'll be picking up Cynthia from Oregon when we come up. If you guys get real desperate we could go on up to Seattle, crash for a few hours, pick y'all up and then head out to camp. I would expect some money for gas, and y'all to pack light since we'd end up with six people in the car. Which is no prob, I've brought six up from cali before so bringing six out from Seattle'd be a cakewalk. Besides, I'll be taking Stephanie home anyways, and dropping Cynthia off back in the Seattle area so it's not like it'd be very out of our way to snag you and Bond as well. Drop me a line here or on YIM, I'm nikos_sonus there as well.

Jonno

Back