Per-reg for May 1st-3rd 2015 updated 4/29/15

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
This will be at the Girl Scout camp. Logistics will be from 8:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site (www.traversecitylarp.com). Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before April 28th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $40.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.
PC:
Carrie Z.
Dave H.
Amy H.
BJ
Tristin W.
Amanda F.
Bright C.
Nathan B.
Joe C.
Anique P.
Damien P.
Christian G.
Cory W.
Vickie P.
James P.
Rob D.
Chris I.
John L.
Alison T.
Nick P.
Mark M.
Summer H.
Tyler A.
Bailey K.
Kathryn F.
Travis G
Cassidy P.

NPC:
Chris T.
Rob O.
Mike L.
Genevieve P.
James F.
Tory D.

Last edited:
Both Summer and I will definitely be there; we did already pay and all. :D

Also, if anyone is interested in joining us (and some other friends) in going to see Avengers 2 earlier on Friday, let me know; I'm in the process of working out specifics.

Both Summer and I will definitely be there; we did already pay and all. :D

Also, if anyone is interested in joining us (and some other friends) in going to see Avengers 2 earlier on Friday, let me know; I'm in the process of working out specifics.

Let me know the details. Last time we got in early enough to get dinner. I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I'll be there. Trying really hard to bring some new meat too!

I will be NPCing this one, also trying to bring some new people.

Are people just not pre-reging?

Most people don't actually pre-reg until a few days before the actual deadline, and I usually wait to post who's going to the event on the forum page until I get a good amount. I imagine Amy is probably doing the same.

Actually I post them up as I get them in. We have not had to many pre-reg yet. So keep them coming.
Thanks

I'll try to get mine in between today and tomorrow. I'll also nag Mark every few hours until he gets his in. :D

To let everyone know you have until midnight tonight to get the gobbie bonus for getting your pre-reg in. Please get them in.
Thanks

Hey not my fault if your jealous. You.. Me..Eating contest this weekend lets do it!!!!

Back