PER-REG for November 1st Event UP DATED Oct 30th

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
The World is Veiled in Darkness.... - The heroes have vanquished the 4 generals of the Battlefields of Sedah. Victory seems to be at hand! However, the Reaper Lord is outraged at the audacity of such insignificant peons in his mind. He vows to retaliate and reign pain and destruction upon the hapless adventurers. One final surprise lies in wait for the heroes. Can the heroes overcome this nefarious turn of events? The war will come to an end one way or the other this day. Will the heroes along with the Archons restore the order to the Sacred Gardens of Musile or will the Reapers reign supreme from that day forth and destroy everything that the people of Arden hold dear?

This will be at the new camp logistics will be from 7:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site http://www.traverselarp.com Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before October 29th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $35.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.

PC:
Tyler A.
Cory W.
Amy H.
Dave H.
BJ
Mike D.
Alex W.
Alexander T.
Chris H.
Rob D.
Ryan Z
Nathan B
Christian G.
Alex G.
Tory D.
Nick P.
Brianna D.
James P.
Anique P.
Damien P.
Mark M.
Andrea R.
Derek K.

NPC:
Chris
Mike L.
Brigit C.
Jason L.

Re: PER-REG for November 1st Event

I am posting this for our guild.
Chris wanted a list on whose coming.
Here are the people from our guild.

We want to make this last event amazing for the staff and NPC's

If anything changes I will post something.

Tyler Anderson
Alex Walker
Derek Kenny
Cory Walker
Christian Gillman
Mike Dumas
James Purkiss
Alex B.
Mia

I know one or two cars are coming from Chicago, plus a car from Minnesota. Probably 6-10 peeps all in all. Will update as soon as I know better.

I will be there as Robert Karstarke. Might have Justun Curry as an npc as well, I'll let you know.

I am gonna try and make it out to npc at least! can't wait to see everyone!!! BEEN WAY TOO LONG!!!

Right now it's looking like Mark and myself are going to NPC, will let you know if that changes.

Ahlana will be there for parts of the event (damn you work!)
Unsure of Damien atm... he is deciding what to do while I am at work.

Nom can't npc....

Assuming the traverselogistics address is the correct one for sending pre-regs to, my pre-reg is sent!

I'm looking forward to making the trek out for my first TC event!

@ Anique
We want to PC but both of us being out of a job makes that difficult. We're both looking for jobs but the event is getting closer and we're both broke.

UPDATE: found a job :lol:

I'll be there, but will most likely be NPC'n unless i can come up with the money to PC. Can't wait.

Bane

Alexander,
You are all set I have you Pre-Reg
Thank you

Jason,
It will be good to see you again CAN'T WAITE

Re: PER-REG for November 1st Event UP DATED Oct 28th

Justun Curry will be there as an npc.

Re: PER-REG for November 1st Event UP DATED Oct 29th

Just to remind everyone the deadline for your 50 gobbie bonus end tonight at midnight so please get the pre-reg in.

I will be there on the NPC side

off topic but is there a current list of what you can buy with gobbies some where?

Jason,
Yes we can get you a list at this event

Back