Permanent Arcane Armor for Auction

BtB

Spellsword
Hello friends,

I have the first of many items up for auction for the annual Dinner at King Daefel's Palace of Valdanis. On the 12th day of the 3rd month we will gather to celebrate friends, allies, and another year. The Crown holds a yearly auction for the orphans of the many wars that have plagued our lands. With out the generous contributions from adventurers local and abroad, the Crown could not support all these young mouths.

So the first item up for auction is an arcane armor that can take 25 dagger blows. It is permanent and travels to any land. It has been imbued into a purple poet shirt and is of the celestial magics.

I will start the bidding at 50 gold

Good luck all bidders,
Bob the Blacksmith

Feel free to post your bid directly, but should you wish to remain anonymous you may bid through me as your proxy. You may also retain my services as a money lender if you are unable to pick up the item yourself. I will cover any bid and send the item to you by one of my caravans, but there is a 10% charge for such a service. The item will not be sent until i receive payment. I can only cover bids up to 600 gold, but please clear the bid through me if you wish to use this service since I may have to refrain from certain deals if I am to cover a proxy bid.

I can't in good conscience allow this item to go on with a bid only from the donor.

I'd be happy to pay 55 gold for this and let anyone who needs it borrow it whenever theres a need.

Jehan

How big is de shirt d'at it's cast on? Ah am jus' ovah six feet tall an' a shade ovah 200 pounds, so you can un'stand mah hesitance to try puttin' on an Indestructable shirt an' stranglin' mahself wit' it tryin' to get it on if it be too small, yah?

~Raif

Raif,

This is the shirt that you saw me, Bob the Blacksmith in last. It is large and poofy besides. A very nice purple. I am not as tall as you, but I do weigh a little over 200 lbs , 5 ft 9 in and it covers most of my manly parts when i wear it.

Best of luck,
Bob

I have an anonymous bid of 80 gold.

Please let me remind you that I am happy to proxy, but if it is all the same to you, please post your own bids. It can make the process go much faster. Today I arrived home to two pigeons with similar bids. Had the bids been posted here the interested parties would know immediately where they stood to buy the item.

You do not have to be present at the dinner to win, but the auction will not end until the end of the dinner, which will not be published here in the dream realm. As I said in the above post you may give me a high bid and tell me by what increments to increase the bid and I will proxy for you here in the dream realm or at the dinner.

Best of luck,
BtB

I have a private bid of 100 gold.

Good Luck Bidding,
BtB

I would just like to point out what it takes to make such an item for anyone that is confused.

Permanency Ritual and Catalyst, the last two in my lands sold for 250 to 300 gold
Arcane Armor scrolls sold for 45 gold
And to enchant a suit to protect against 25 dagger blows takes 15 components, which sell for about 2 gold in my lands.

So for the local economy of Horn's End this suit should be worth at least 170 gold, but as it is an auction, it goes for what it goes for.

Good luck bidding,
BtB

While ah won' dispute yo' facts, sir, ah will also point out dat mos' people what be buyin' up Permanence scrolls an' cats are doin' so expectin' to put em on very big batches o' ritual magics, not jus' on one ritual. Now, it is a very fine ritual what mos' adventurers would love to have, but de price on jus' de Permanency ritual itself dat can be then used on anythin' de buyer wants, dat is gonna fetch a much higher price, much de same as a Channel scroll will tend to sell for much mo' dan say a short sword with a once a day channeled spell already cast in it dat will last for a year or two. N'est pas?

~Raif

I am just trying to put that annoying chatter an auctioneer inserts to make this as real as an experience as possible Raif =). I was thinking about putting up a....Hey bidder....Hey bidder.....

Also I knew If I commented it would bump it to the top of the lively dream realm and well....the orphans can use all the help they can get!!!

But from this point on I will keep it clean and too the point.

Anonymous bidder still has it at 100 gold

BtB said:
I am just trying to put that annoying chatter an auctioneer inserts to make this as real as an experience as possible Raif =). I was thinking about putting up a....Hey bidder....Hey bidder.....

Also I knew If I commented it would bump it to the top of the lively dream realm and well....the orphans can use all the help they can get!!!

But from this point on I will keep it clean and too the point.

Anonymous bidder still has it at 100 gold

You have at least another 35 days left. Patients...I am sure it will go up.

May I inquire the size of the shirt that the ritual has been placed upon? Is it for a petite elf, muscular fit fighter around 180 lbs, or sized to fit a dwarf who's last 3 years of adventures look to be little more than multiple trips to the tavern for a logger? Has the shirt been worn already and by what races?

-Kernasungtes-

The shirt is purple in color, it has been worn. It was worn by a dwarf about 5'9" 180 lbs for 4 years of adventure. It was very loose as most poet shirts are. It has been worn by Lady Knight Glorianna as well. So for any ladies interested it is generous of bust.

Hope this answers your questions sufficiently,
Bob

I have a new high bid of 150 gold to anonymous bidder. Since there are currently a few anonymous bidders, if you are unsure if it is you check your pigeon roost. There is a message there for you.

Many blessings,
Bob

Hey bidders!!! I have 160 gold to a tall dark stranger (anonymous bidder) can I get 170.....can I get 170.

Soon there will be many new auctions to follow, to entice you I know I will have a few nice ritual scrolls. A catalyst, some lots of components. A whole weekend of wonderful meals from Lady Gwen. And a song by the world famous Bard Maxwell. Stay tuned.

best of luck bidders,
Bob

P.s. (oog check out http://oogauction.blogspot.com/ for some of our out of game auctions. If you are submitting items to our out of game auction feel free to post them on the blog yourself)

All bidding in the dream realms will end on the 10th day of the 3rd month to give me time to tabulate and collect all the information into something comprehensive enough for the live auction that will take place on the 12th day of the 3rd month at the Ducal Manor of Barclay.

BtB said:
All bidding in the dream realms will end on the 10th day of the 3rd month to give me time to tabulate and collect all the information into something comprehensive enough for the live auction that will take place on the 12th day of the 3rd month at the Ducal Manor of Barclay.

What time will it end?

When the 10th day becomes the 11th day in Horn's End (oog Thursday midnight EST is the best estimate I can/will provide) You can of course give me a proxy bid if you think it will sell for more in the life auction. If you are not there to pay for your items, remember there is a 10% fee to be paid to me while I cover your debt to the Crown.

Back