Permanent Celestial Circle of Power, Vampire Script

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Greetings Unbounded Adventurers who gather in Rathfall,

The vampire script that I purchased last gathering is a Permanent Celestial Circle of Power. I am open to making this valuable resource as a donation to the community as a whole. Yet, there are some restrictions upon it's placement.

I or we would need to have land rights in a specific location within Rathfall. Unless there is actual land ownership in perpetuity, I am loathe to donate such a resource to any House.

If we do not have those land rights. We could be charged with theft, trespassing or perhaps other charges. Given our introduction and past miscommunication this needs to be avoided.

Also, we move our location in and around Rathfall based on need. And travel with mist gates. If we can secure a location that meets standards it needs to be near the mist gate. I come to you as a community to openly discuss how to best utilized this.

Baroness FallingStar

It would be most ideal if we had a singular point we work out of, but I don't forsee that happening soon. We should choose a point we all have equal access to, preferably near a Mist Gate, but I am loathe to constantly travel to and from the circle as I would want to have it on site with us to immediately check for enslavement. I suppose that's the long way of saying I'll be unhappy no matter what, unless we find a way to operate out of a consistent location but our needs often take us to different locations. Hrmph... we should buy land.

-Ragnarok

My limited knowledge has Dame Bada with access to a small estate. As far as actual ownership with all that entails; taxes, deed, any staff required. That is lacking. We as a group via individuals have limited access to multiple buildings. I presume the embassy is owned by the Gavarian crown. And as such placing the Circle there, could also present issues.

True ownership eludes us. As far as I know.

Baroness FallingStar

My distillery and tavern in Rooks Alley are owned by me via a deed. I likely will have permanent property in Whitehaven if I can deliver proper payment from my time laying a foundation for a Sorsha District.

That said, I believe our future will be in Whitehaven; as to when is anyones guess.
Asher

Whitehaven does seem to the be the most logical choice. Presumably we are alright with the remoteness of the castle and surrounding areas. And if we are alright with the only easy transit being the mist gate.

I am also interested in owning property with a deed in Rathfall. Would it be safe to presume that the only way to gain such, in any district to swear to a High House?

Baroness FallingStar

I found one by a bit of luck and a magical piece of paper from some guy named Lore.
Asher

The Order of the Pearled Heart owns the land and deed to the Gloaming Rose orphange, medicinal shoppe, and soon to be soup kitchen in Pauper's Launch. We have plans to expand further as funds are available.

We are investing funds this coming market in Whitehaven to build and staff a long- and short-term medical facility.

While I believe Whitehaven will be an important tool to express and consolidate Unbounded power, as well as an opportunity to perhaps create a more balanced and progressive estate within the Grimere Expense, Rathfall is the seat of local civil power. Abandoning or diminishing its importance is folly.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Lost One of Five Bridges
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Last edited:
I own that estate, actually! As much as anyone owns places I guess. I licked it, it's mine! Also, I have a deed if you care about that sort of thing.

Mutt licked it too so she also owns it but she hasn't been back to rathfall in a w h i l e so she might need to lick it again. I dunno how long that sort of thing lasts so I just lick a wall occasionally to keep it fresh.

Back