Pet sitting

Kittyfox

So does anybody out there have a vacation looming on the horizon and need someone to sit on your pets? I'm affording my way through the summer by sitting on people's pets, so let me know if yours need sitting on.

Yeah. Me have good references.

Anyway, I'm good at it, there is no species of pet that you have that I have not sat upon one of it's close relatives! And I'm available for sitting on your pets until September 3.

(Shut up. It's almost one. I spent the day fighting with the people at fryes and haven't eaten all day.)

Becca

What do you charge for sitting on pets? Have you ever hurt any of them?

Do you work and train dogs or just sit on them?

Let me know.

I have a Chocolate LAb named Mo Jo

If Becca's no good on the training side, I'm decent for that.

'Course, being the unemployed person I am, if people need children sat on or have odd jobs they could use help with/done, I'm pretty much available for that too.

oooo you want MY job!?
i get to be cheerful and nice to people screaming at me at 6:30am!!! its really fun. i swear...

ok

no one wants my job...

i know...
the uniform is ugly to top all the ickyness of the job off...

Eric sends his condolences, Retail is just like that. Oh those wonderful customers....

Smile it will soon be over and you will be home :)

I've never hurt any pets. I generally just sit on them, so if you want any dogs just trained go with Sarah.

As for how much I charge, it changes depending on stuff. There are factors. Anyway. . . It's bedtime for me again. . . Why do I always check this at bedtime when I'm crazy?

Becca

Back