Phelan returns to the breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garou52

Moving silently through the brush. Phelan makes his way back to the breach. As he stop to take a breath and to get his bearings, he wonders to himself. [iI wonder where Kai wandered off to. One minute she's is behind me looking at some plants and the the next thing I know she's gone without a sound.[/i] Shaking his head and laughing silently. He knows not to worry to much about his Wilder-kin friend as she has on more then one occasion proven her skill and valor.

A pitiful whimper sounds out in a thicket not far from him. Phelan turns toward the noise and moves his way cautiously towards it. Looking through the thicket his sees a scene of carnage. Torn earth and blood are strewn about the entrance to a den. As he moves further towards the den. Inside he sees the remains of a hard fought battle with the bits and pieces of goblins surrounding the bloody carcass of a large she wolf and her cubs. "Winters howl!. You poor thing." Phelan says as a tear falls to the earth from his eyes. As he moves closer to the body, he is startled by the sudden barrage of high pitched yips and growls as a little pup comes running from the other side of her mother. " Whoa there little sister" he says as he stretches out his paw to the cub. " I am on your side. Your mom fought hard and made the little buggers pay didn't she". Getting down to eye level with the cub he continues to speak softly to her. " Why don't you come with me and lets let your family rest in peace". The little cub cocks her head at the strange looking wolf. She hesitantly sniffs at his hand. " Thats it little warrior lets be off. I'm certain there will be more of the little buggers in the area." The cub gives a happy bark and climbs into Phelan's arm.

Looking at the ground, Phelan spots the tell tale sign of more goblins. "Looks like there headed towards the breach. wed better get as move on and warnm any others before they get ambushed". Making sure the cub is secured in his hood. Phelan launches himself into a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back