Photographers at AUGUST event!!!

Larien

Two super talented photographers (my little sister and her fiance) will at the August event taking pictures of everybody in their fancy ball wear! If you would like pictures of your character or team, make sure you bring your larping best.

EVEN IF YOU ARE NPCING THE EVENT, BRING YOUR STUFF!

We are trying to take pictures of major PCs and NPCs for a "who's who" wall in monster camp. Not to mention maybe even more pictures for future rulebook editions. There is no cost, but I'm sure tips for individual/team photos would be greatly appreciated.

I can't wait to show them the insane awesomeness that is this game. Who knows, we might even get two new players out of it! :)

Here is just some of her past work:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.709226452774.1073741825.43300666&type=1&l=7aa50c4509

Friends and players,

I'm bumping this post about the photographers. To clarify, these guys are the real deal. I'm hiring them at my personal expense as my gift to you, the players, and to Ashbury for its 20th anniversary celebration.

We are making memories every time we step onto Faireplay soil. I yearn to memorialize the memories of this upcoming event for years to come. One day, maybe even another twenty years from now we will look back at these photos. We will smile and hold back a nostalgic tear for those days gone by. Hopefully, the wistful memory will be quickly followed by the exhilaration of preparing for another new event.

For the memories of the before, of the now, and of the will be.

Happy anniversary, Alliance HQ.

Collin Babcock
Head of Plot.

Thank you so much Collin! I am personally very excited to be there for such an awesome event and anniversary.

Thanks for being so great at making this game fun and special for everyone man.

I believe the expression now would be "pics or it didn't happen". In all seriousness thank you and I can't wait to see the pictures.

Bill

Hi guys,

Where can we go to see these photos? I'm eager to see the shots! Thank you Collin for hiring them!

Justin

If they get delayed a little bit due to the short turnaround between events (added to the fact that you're writing this one) I'm sure most people will understand.

Back