Photos from the Event

Good photos, and there is a pic of the back of my head, as I try to engage in combat. W00t for the back of my head.

That's awesome. My arcane ability is still working so that my face doesn't show up in photos. LoL

Ellie al'Basteua said:
I didn't post this originally because it's a bad picture (dust spots, bad angle, crappy lighting, etc...)
Oh that isn't me, that's Stephan. You missed that part of the game. LoL. ;)

I need to post the pictures I took. Granted I don't have many but I have a few. I should have had someone take a picture of my character considering I only showed up once and that was because I was walking into frame as it was taken. :haha:

jpariury said:
See, if you're going to just put up photoshopped pictures, where's the one of Mykell in a compromising position with two female midget wrestlers, a sheep wearing a cowboy hat, and Oliver Stone? :stooges: :nyanya:
That wouldn't be a photoshopped picture JP, that photo you just described was real. LoL.

Here are the photos I took for those who want them. And the flash brought out the Zebra stripes more so then the natural lighting.

Teft_ZebraSavenger.jpg

Teft our favorite Zebra Scavenger!

Thegoblins.jpg

Goblins!

RaccoonScavenger1.jpg

KisuniwithHorns1.jpg

Smile Kisuni, smile! You still have your horns!

Groupphoto2.jpg

DarkElf1.jpg

ChickenLegJakandfamily1.jpg

Chicken Leg Jack and his family. I was glad I took this picture, it just adds something to the atmosphere of NERO event if you ask me. I suppose this photo is just a really good example of what we mean by family oriented. :)

Seems the migration didn't take the photo album with it. this will be fixed asap. Also, if people can continue to send any problems they are having with the forum migration it is greatly appreciated.

Are the pictures I linked still working?

i can't see the gallery pics either..

Back