Photos from the Labor Day event at Camp Shepard

AlphaValues

Hey there, I met some of you when I came up to the camp to take some photos.

I finally got them postprocessed and I've put them up on my flickr at AlphaValues - Alliance Seattle 2011-09-03.

I'm terrible with names, my apologies for not having the photos credited. Contact me on flickr, here or via email and I'll label your photos with the credit of your choice.

Thanks for inviting me, I had a lot of fun and I hope to come out to future events and get some photos you can show off to all your friends.

All my work is licensed under the CC BY v3.0 license, so feel free to copy the images and do what you want with them, but any derivative works need to credit AlphaValues.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or kudos. I am available and always looking for fun and creative people and/or events to shoot, so if you have ideas you'd like transferred into digital imagery, let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks again!

We're in the process of creating a new website for Alliance Seattle and it would be awesome to have more professionally done photos. These are pretty hard to take during an event, and most of the really good ones I've seen (even combat ones) were staged so that the lighting and focus would come out right. If anyone has high quality photos they'd like to submit for this specifically (even if they're already on the main photo page or on facebook, it's easier for you to send us good ones than for us to have to search through 1000 photos which might be slightly blurry or have soda cans in the shot), please send them to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Also, if people have photographer friends who might be interested in setting up an Alliance photo shoot with some specific requests in mind, we'd definitely award goblin stamps, photo credits, etc to those who participated. I realized that one of the major things I like about Alliance Crossroads website is all their really good pictures. If people are interested in putting this together, let me know, and I'll discuss what I'd like to see with you.

I will talk to my photographer friends and try and set up a Seattle photo shoot as part of a game day. Sound good? If I can't find a camera man I would still be willing to run a gameday/photoshoot.

Back