photo's

jomcf11

Artisan
how did all the pictures turn out? is there any way we could get them posted on the internet for all to see? I'd really like to see some of of them.

I took some pics that turned out OK as well. I was just wondering how everyone would like to have them posted? There were a few folks that didn't want these to be placed on facebook.

B~>

I managed to get several really great shots of various people. I may try to get some posted publicly, but if anyone knows that I took their picture and would like me to send them a copy, please PM me.

~Carmen

On the topic of photos, weren't there satyr and mermaid pictures somewhere?

Great pictures, everyone. I really wish I had pulled out my camera this weekend.

Ok, I managed to post some photos on the Alliance pics website: http://www.alliancepics.com/gallery/mai ... temId=3496

They are showing up oddly on my computer, some don't have thumbnails. I don't know why. I'm tired of messing with them though, perhaps I'll mess around with them again when it's not so late at night.

~Carmen

I haven't found one decent picture of my toon yet. I know there were several pictures taken of him.

Mark let me know there was a problem (I dont monitor these boards) I have run some database optimizations and disabled the lightbox plugin that seems to have been causing some issues. Please go back to the page and refresh and your should see all the thumbnails fine now. Let me know directly if you have any problems with the site.

Thanks for asking for/fixing the site. Here I had just assumed I uploaded them badly or messed up a setting somewhere..

Thanks!
Carmen

I've not seen very many npc's in any of these. seems like the photographers were a little "gamer-ist"

jomcf11 said:
seems like the photographers were a little "gamer-ist"

I began to suspect they had something against us when they kept hitting us.

I brought my camera that weekend, but never got it out. Next event I totally will though.

There are quite a few NPCs in there, but most of them are Plot NPCs. That's probably because Plot NPCs tend to have the best costuming, which makes for better pictures. A bunch of guys in black tabbards could be spiders, shadows, or any number of things, so it's harder to tell what's going on when they're in the picture.

Oh nice! You've got some great battle shots there!

obcidian_bandit said:
There are quite a few NPCs in there, but most of them are Plot NPCs. That's probably because Plot NPCs tend to have the best costuming, which makes for better pictures. A bunch of guys in black tabbards could be spiders, shadows, or any number of things, so it's harder to tell what's going on when they're in the picture.
what about all the ratling shenanigans? that's what I was really looking forward to.

Back