Physreps

so due to circumstances beyond my control, I may be leaving Minnesota in August and I won't be wanting to take my arsenal with me

if anyone would like to buy some physreps let me know, as i would like to recoup some of the cost associated with all the weaponry.

I have to put this up now because i may only have the summer to sell things

¿Could you outline the contents of your armory?

there are several unfinished pieces, but there are at least
8 polearms
4 spears
15 longswords
7 short swords
5 two handed swords
1 dagger.

unfinished is
3 two handers (not designated blunts or blades)
1 polearm
2 spears
10 longs
5 shorts
10 dagger-lengthsd

Edit: Right now I am not in possession of my full arsenal. When I am not so darned busy with school, i will grab it and post some pictures

Are these ultra-lights, or regular weight weapons? I might be interested if you have any left next time I'm up there.

I could use a spear and a shortsword, also a bow if you could make one.
the shortsword has to be able to waylay though, or else im gonna have to trade with Timothy again to take down a berserked PC
What would the cost on that be?

Deoman,

I make specialty weapons and am currently designing 2 longbows and 2 shortbows.
I would be more than happy to design either a basic bow or if you would like, and as I have stated in the latter....a specialty bow.

By specialty, I mean more complex and detailed.

Terrel said:
Deoman,

I make specialty weapons and am currently designing 2 longbows and 2 shortbows.
I would be more than happy to design either a basic bow or if you would like, and as I have stated in the latter....a specialty bow.

By specialty, I mean more complex and detailed.

I would very much appreciate that.
could you tell me what the prices would be for both basic and specialty?

I believe adam will be selling stuff at cost, without attempting any profit, but I could be wrong.

actually, my normal prices are with a 5% profit over the raw materials, time is not factored in. Once i know if i'm moving, i will be selling things under material cost. but i have such a large collection that it will be worth it. supply and demand :) sell things for cheap enough and it becomes more worth it to buy

Im not sure what I want until I know how much it will cost.
I would prefer a rather fancy bow, if it doesn't cost too much.
Could you send me a drawing of a bow you would charge about 12 dollars for?

Back