Pickup Cures Wanted

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Things in Terna are doing alright now that Kaz'ik is dealt with and I've been reasonably busy at the docks, but I managed to snag a few days off and I figured I'd swing by Gaden again!

Sadly, I am very low on my supply of pickup curatives. If anyone has Cure Light Wounds potions or elixirs available for sale, I would be very glad to purchase them from you (or accept your generous donation of them, of course). I'm looking for twenty? Thirty, maybe?

I've also got a couple of things I don't have a real need to own, like a Cause Light Damage gas, a Light Crossbow, and a couple ingots of ore. Anyone looking to buy these sorts of things? If not, anyone willing to assist me in selling them off directly to local merchants?

- Sarvenius Shay

Sarvenius! I'll have to check my stores but I probably have at least a few pick-me-ups. Not twenty or thirty, but at least a few. And I will gladly take the other items off your hands. I'm sure we can work out prices, or perhaps a trade, in person.

Liam

Sarvenius,

I will be in attendance this gathering and have many things for sale and am often willing to buy. My stock is constantly in flux so I don't know specifically what I have at the moment but should have something for you. If you have need of my services seek me out and I will be happy to make a deal.

A Purveyor of Paraphernalia,
Oliver Olwen Oleander

Back