pics

Janzin

Artisan
I saw cameras Id love to see the pics

On the list of To Do Soon.
How Soon?
Well you'll just have to wait patiently to find out lol... :)

Since we were so short on NPCs we have intermittent pics- but everyone should be in there somewhere. :)
I'm working on them right now (resizing and cutting duplicates, etc) and including a few from the last Ohio event which deal with the creation of the Dracolich as well as some of the "steps to making" the Spirit Masks and Beholder as well--

If anyone has additional pics PLEASE send them over so I can incorporate them. I'm not sure how many PCs brought cameras (if any) but these things will be great to share.

My current intent is to get them up for you (at least some) by Monday night- I still have at least one camera to track down. What, exactly, we captured will have to wait until all cameras are accounted for. :)

Scott

Where do you want the pictures sent over to?

if you can .zip or .rar them you can send them to my email:

aaragonses@yahoo.com
OR
aaragonses@gmail.com

if there are too many to do that with email me and we'll work something out. :) Include all your relevant contact data cause i'ma gonna submit to Christina for people who donate Pictures to gets rewards and stuff.

SOME of the Pics (in two galleries) are available--
http://www.alliancelarpohio.net/photogallery/

I'm looking for more of the "creation of the Dracolich" and "creation of the Beholder" pics to share up as well (i gots em somewhere around here...).

Back