Picture Day

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
We are going to be having a photo day on Sat, Feb 11th at 5:30. The location is Mason Allard's house. (I will post directions soon) This is to take pictures of the notable figures in our chapter for the new website. If your character (PC or NPC) holds one of the following titles in the kingdom of Valdanis please make every effort to attend and bring/wear your best costuming. If it is for an NPC and you need me to bring the costuming please let me know ahead of time that you are going to make it.

King/Queen
Prince/Princess
Duke/Duchess
Baron/Baroness
Ambassador
Magistrate
High Sheriff
Sheriff
Guildmaster/Guildmistress (of sanctioned guilds only)
Knight
Vassal Knight
Lord/Lady

Everyone is important! IG you just have a bit more work to do. :D

You never have to be alone out of game. It is a volunteer game with no end of things that need help. While you may have to work at prestige in game, out of game all you have to do is say "what do you need help with." :)

I forgot to mention that we also need a short bio from anyone who is on the list so we can add that as well. Just general info that any townperson would know. Title(s), race, guild memberships, etc...

Please have these ready by picture day so I can give everything to our web designer at once.

Thanks all!

Barristers are...like knights the don't fight,
Barristers are...like nobles with no lands,
Barristers are...like sheriffs that make no arrests

Nuts, I don't fit into any of these!

Only Valdanian correct? So you don't need my other npc(s)?

Just checking :D

Bev,

I will talk to you tomorrow about this, just remind me =P

dave

Change of plans

Same day, same time, but different location! We will now be holding this at Dave and Amy Herald's house. There address is:

1627 4 mile rd
Traverse City, MI 49686

We've had a few day events there but if you need further directions let me know and I'll get you the info.

Thanks all, can't wait to see everyone in their awesome costuming. :D

Back