Pit Clay

Kadien

In my travels, I have acquired a bit of pit clay and wanted to know if anyone had any interest in it.

Please let me know.

-- Kadien

I'd definitely be willing to make something out of your Pit Clay, if you can get me enough of it. It's way better than the clay you have around here, and I've been hoping someone could get ahold of some for me to work with!

- Morde, the Shaper of the Softened Earth

I have a bit too if that helps.

Ragnarok

Shaper Morde,

Good to make your acquaintance.

Can you give me some information as to what sort of things could you make out of the Pit Clay, how much would you require, and would there be a cost associated with it?

I would very much like to see this material go to a better use that weighing down my pouches, especially if it goes to one that has the ability to shape it properly.

Please respond when you can.

-- Kadien

Well, if you get me ten nice clumps of it, I think I could probably make a golem you could use. I mean, I could make some other stuff, but golems are by far the most useful thing you can make with Pit Clay, really.

- Morde, the Shaper of the Softened Earth

Kadien, how much pit clay you have? I have one glob.

Ragnaork

Shaper Morde,

If we cannot find the ten clumps, are there other things to be made with half as many clumps?

-- Kadien

To all adventurers,

Does anyone else have pit clay that they would be willing to part with?

Please let me know either in this dreaming or by a private dreaming.

-- Kadien

Should-of-won-instead-of-GRONK Kadien,

I have 2 lumps of this clay stuff. Though, it seems it has some value. I suppose we can part ways with it. Go ahead and contact Leon, or GRONK, or Fiona, or Zen, or Beth, or John, or me, or Leon about acquiring our clumps of dirt..or clay, or whatever these lumps are.

-Vermouth

I also have one to add. I would be willing to part with it for a price.

Zen

Me sold one lump last gather for two silver.

-Cho Ko Nu

Vermouth and Zen, I would be interested in obtaining the lumps of clay from the both of you. Please contact me privately with a price.

Cho Ko Nu, do you happen to have any further lumps?

--Kadien

Sold out of lumps.

-Cho Ko Nu

Cho Ko Nu,

If you happen across any further clumps of clay, I would be interested in acquiring them.

-- Kadien

Back