Pixar Bender

So, Im getting the urge to geek out sometime soon, and what better way to geek out than to do a Pixar marathon? One day, six movies, and alot of quality animation. Heres the list of features (in order of release):

Toy Story
Bugs' Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc
Finding Nemo
(and the just recently released)
The Incredibles

Not to mention the various Pixar shorts like Flexo Junior, Geri's Game, Boundin', For the Birds, Jack Jack Attack and more.

So, whos up for it? Can you handle the awesomely awesomeness that is the awesome power of Pixar?

if i am in the area that looks like fun to me!!!! considering i love all those movies! :p

That's funny. You just described the weekend schedule at my house if I leave it to the decisions of my three year old son. :eek:

Balryn said:
That's funny. You just described the weekend schedule at my house if I leave it to the decisions of my three year old son. :eek:

Your son has gooooood taste.

The Incredibles is awesome! I may show up for that. Never seen Finding Nemo or Bug's Life.

I like how there were jokes that only adults could appreciate, like the scene with the insurance company, and how the hero/villan relationship exists even in the modern-day corporate world, just without capes and superpowers. I've been meaning to show this to my dad. He is a corporate hero if I ever met one.

Kittyfox said:
Tom, you have failed me! Finding Nemo is teh AWESOME.
Then it seems there is but one thing left to do. Yeah, one more reason to go to this party. I still don't know when or where it is, though it seems the plans aren't that far along yet.

Back