Planning for our first year.

Lurin

Duke
For those wondering,

We will be opening our database to character submissons within the next few weeks, please bear with us as we prepare our players guide to help with new submissions and back histories. We will be offering goblin blankets starting in January, allowing those that would like to to purchase a total of 3 monthly blankets by our first event. Although we'll be accepting donations starting this monday as we'll be finalizing our initial donation rates over the weekend.

The first two events should be planned and announced by the end of November to help anyone that would like to attend plan in advance. Further events will be announced a solid 3 months in advance whenever possible, and we expect it to nearly always be possible!

We are looking forward to our first year, and the many to come after it!

For these updates keep a close eye on the website, though I am sure that they will be post here as well.

¡i'm there! i've got a character set at ground-zero ready for your chapter and everything. i'm down with donating "stuff" to your chapter, but my skillz are focused mostly in the writing and dreaming up shenanigans. hope i can help

speaking of shenanigans...i have the best name for a hobling EVER...but you have to PM me to find out :D

*sits @ the SMn site and hits refresh*

Bah!

*refresh*

*refresh*

Back