Player Wealth

How much money does your HQ character have?

• 0-5 gold

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • 6-10 gold

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 11-15 gold

• 16-20 gold

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 21-25 gold

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 26-30 gold

• 31-40 gold

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 41-50 gold

• 51-75 gold

• 76-100 gold

• 101-150 gold

• 151-200 gold

• Over 200 gold

• Total voters
Just curious, how wealthy is your HQ character? Of course, you don't have to reply or you can reply anonomously.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Amaranthus only has about 4-5 gold. Thats not including his armor tho. He spent 20ish gold on the scroll, comps, and casting so you can add that to his "wealth" if you like.
--bill
Caldaria Staff
Caldaria Rules Marshal

Both Semaj and Argus have less than five gold to their name, including armor, potions, weapons, and coin.

Semaj actuallu has a little bit more than Argus since I played him for four events so far and Argus only two.

I would say unless a character was part of a wealthy team or barony, or made tons of items like alchemy or blacksmithing, they would be under the 20 gold mark.

Just my 2 coppers!

JIM

I probably have 200+ Mostly in items and other forms of wealth. Raw gold..... about 80-100.

But then I've been playing wick for 7 years now.

My wild elf is broke! She's a wild elf. Screw money, she wants like.. dead animals and stuff.

This is an interesting forum topic... BUT it has some major flaws... a lot of the characters that would normally fill in the 50 gold and less category will be on larger teams... and will either report themselves 200+ (like I did) or not answer (because they dont feel the wealth is "theirs").

Or worse.... all the people on the teams will all report thir total team wealth.... indicating a HUGE number of extremely wealthy characters and a number of extremely poor characters.

Yes, personally Gwen carries less than 1-2 gold on her at anytime. She doesn't feel a real desire for material wealth. However, being part of a team means that the team treasury is pretty well off. Honestly, she doesn't consider that money hers. She puts pretty much all she makes into the team and takes very little if any back out. So on a personal level 1-5 gold on a team level...higher.

demon6romeo said:
I probably have 200+ Mostly in items and other forms of wealth. Raw gold..... about 80-100.

But then I've been playing wick for 7 years now.

Tab, Have you ever bothered to calculate the value of your share of the Arkelian Hunt treasury? Wik is definitely in the 200+ category. If you ever decided to cash out you could roll around in big piles of coin.

-Devon

I think that this poll is inherently flawed and this quote highlights why:

kitsune85 said:
Semaj actuallu has a little bit more than Argus since I played him for four events so far and Argus only two.

I would expect any character that has only been played twice to be lucky to have more than 5 gold to their name...

... but there are some characters out there that have been played hundreds of times and as such often have hundreds of gold to their name. I just did the math for my primary character and he has had around 250 event blankets applied to his card. And surprise, surprise, he has hundreds of gold at his disposal.

A much more interesting question would be "How much gold does you character earn per event?" Of course this can be hard to answer because many people never really think about the value of all of the items/rit scrolls/components/production items that their character acquires.

-Devon

I absolutely acknowledge that this poll is flawed. It wasn't meant to be scientific in any way. However, I did mean "personal" wealth as opposed to "team" wealth.

And yes, some teams are quite wealthy. But it depends upon the team. Certainly, not all noble teams are wealthy. In fact, not only is my baronial team (Blythedale) treasury rather poor by "team" standards, I know there are members on my team who have accumulated far more wealth than is available in the team's treasury.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Right now I'd say I have 5 gold plus maybe 4 or 5 worth of potions. And maybe 4 or 5 worth of armor. Then do you count magic items? Do you count npc magic items?

Shenk is worth 200+

The actual location of the plane of whipped cream and chocolate sauce. He is planning a vacation for him and Tianna and just needs the actual location. :twisted:

I'd say that Ezrad was worth around 30-40 when he was turned in. That's not counting the damage aura rit I found for the Stormblades and two of the three MIs I got for them. For him, his money, his one item, and his strengthened stuff, I'd say it'd be in that range.

In just straight coin I think my primary PC is in the 50-70 range, but she also has a fair amount of production - potions, scrolls etc. I've managed to acquire a few rit scrolls(ie I can count them on one hand) in the five years playing her. She also does have access to a team treasury, though it seems that all the baronial teams suffer from the same problem - some tenant about being generous and giving your stuff away... LOL.

Glorianna owns nothing except her bottle. Everything else she has she puts into the nordenn treasury.

*shrug*

stupid-dumb code of chivalry.

Maybe 5 gold between both my PCs! Well...I have no idea what my Hunt share is at this point lol. I imagine after a year of being in some kind of crazy extra planar prison Tetsu is going to be kind of broke.

Ezri said:
In just straight coin I think my primary PC is in the 50-70 range, but she also has a fair amount of production - potions, scrolls etc. I've managed to acquire a few rit scrolls(ie I can count them on one hand) in the five years playing her. She also does have access to a team treasury, though it seems that all the baronial teams suffer from the same problem - some tenant about being generous and giving your stuff away... LOL.

Is there a tenent about not searching your kills ? <smile>

Back