Player Wealth

How much money does your HQ character have?

• 0-5 gold

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • 6-10 gold

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 11-15 gold

• 16-20 gold

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 21-25 gold

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 26-30 gold

• 31-40 gold

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 41-50 gold

• 51-75 gold

• 76-100 gold

• 101-150 gold

• 151-200 gold

• Over 200 gold

• Total voters
It depends on how you want to calculate it.

Ulthoc never has more than maybe 10-20 gold on him, ever. But, he owns five different forges (10g each), a 20 acre valley ( tag is priced at 40g I think), a longhouse (15g) in said valley, 30g in livestock.... his money is spent such that he will never go hungry, and never lack for shelter- it's "real world" spent. If he retired from all the craziness tomorrow, he'd not be rich, but never be poor either.

I dont play a ton, but I think last count Lugo was just breaking 30 in non-expiring goods (potions, weapons, tagged value items).

I just counted. 2.80 gold and a half-strengthened polearm, cuz nobody else wants the polearms.

I thought I hit the 3 gold mark, but it turns out two of those coins were quarters. On the plus, I'm halfway to a soda. (I'll be damned if I ever call it 'pop'.)

And it's a good thing the golds are bigger, because mine are almost copper colored from being out of circulation forever.

I think I'm winning.

Tyson! You need to get those golds back into circulation...I'm probably coming out that way for the Ohio event on the 25th. You should come with us!

I just got done tracking all my Dwarf's wealth and he has about 100gold worth of stuff. About 20 is gold the rest is non-magic items. Most of his gold came from one event where I got to go on about 7 mods and found 2 really good scrolls and sold them to other players. I also go really lucky in the last battle 2 events ago. I would use one gas to kill a Jotin and get about 2 or 3 gold off each one. And one of the last ones to go down had about 17gold worth of stuff on him. ( that i split with another player )

Walgar has much less loot. ( about 10 gold total ) But alot of magic items.

Ok...so I'm a dummy no Ohio this month I didn't realize it was the same weekend as HQ. Erica corrected me cause I am a donut! I'll get you next time Tyson. Next time!!

I know that I have well over 200 gold stolen from NPC ca...I mean what LOL!?!?!1111111111one!!!!!!11111 JK ZOMG DONT BAN MEH!!!!!!11111111111111

Hernando said:
I know that I have well over 200 gold stolen from NPC ca...I mean what LOL!?!?!1111111111one!!!!!!11111 JK ZOMG DONT BAN MEH!!!!!!11111111111111

Strange, given that NPC camp didn't have well over 200 gold to give out this last weekend. In fact, it had precisely 200 gold (worth of coins) to give out and I personally handed out nearly 100 gold of that.

-MS

And I took the other 100 gold, stuck it in philly cheese steak sandwich and ate it.

That's right. I'm worth 100 gold now!

Still?

You might want to go see a doctor.

youthculture said:
And I took the other 100 gold, stuck it in philly cheese steak sandwich and ate it.

Kelsey, no matter how much gold you consume in your diet, you are priceless to me.

youthculture said:

If I steal her, can I get a tag, or do I need to keep the rep with me?

Redcloud said:
youthculture said:

You know the rules. You have to keep the rep. Good luck finding the item number. ;)

-MS

youthculture said:

Mmmm cheese steak...*drool*

mikestrauss said:
Redcloud said:
youthculture said:

You know the rules. You have to keep the rep. Good luck finding the item number. ;)

-MS

I'm sure it'll be a long and exhausting search,possibly checking places 2 or 3 times, but i'm willing to put the the time for the good of.... well, of myself...

Back