Player's Guide

Gwendara

Fighter
Is there any way to get an electronic (.pdf, scanned, or otherwise) version of the Player's Guide like we can the rulebook? I'd really like to get my own copy to read over, but getting Amazon to ship to APO addresses can be a pain. Seems to take a really long time and is unreliable, at least that's the luck some people in my unit have had. I'll paypal the $20.00 or whatever it takes if this is feasible. Thanks so much!

-Christine
Dictator of Trailer row 2235 and the SE T-Wall

Gwendara said:
Is there any way to get an electronic (.pdf, scanned, or otherwise) version of the Player's Guide like we can the rulebook? I'd really like to get my own copy to read over, but getting Amazon to ship to APO addresses can be a pain. Seems to take a really long time and is unreliable, at least that's the luck some people in my unit have had. I'll paypal the $20.00 or whatever it takes if this is feasible. Thanks so much!

-Christine
Dictator of Trailer row 2235 and the SE T-Wall

I have not had those kinds of requests before. I'll ask my publisher if he is interested. It's obviously a much more limited audience.

Indeedy. Thanks for asking! If not I'll deal until I get home. There is something to be said about the ctrl+f function when you're looking for something in particular that makes electronic copies awesome too. :)

Back