[.11] Playtest Feedback

Polare

Count
Good morning Playtesters!

I'm pleased to announce that the Playtest Feedback Form is open! A link to it can be found within the Playtest Packet. Alternatively you can link to it directly here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jyu1VaQJXtmmSa5Vo4B_ZWzKZViEFjVrvVtHzCqYKpQ

If you are attending multiple playtests, we prefer that you enter feedback once only after you've attended the full set of playtests you are planning on going to. There are numerous sections to enter free-form comments, and we encourage additional feedback in those areas about the various playtests you attended and any comments you'd like to provide about differences between the events you attended.

Player feedback is vital to the Playtesting process and we encourage everyone who is interested in the future of Alliance to attend playtest(s) and provide feedback using this form. This is the best method for providing your views to the Owners on playtests you have attended.

Thanks!
-Bryan Gregory
ARC

Good morning everyone!

The last playtests of the 0.11 period have now concluded. If you were able to attend a playtest, please consider taking time to fill out the form linked above. Feedback is vital to making the system better!

Feedback submissions will close in a little over a week from today. After that point, ARC will build an anonymized summary report for the Owners and give our recommendations on changes based on Playtest feedback.

Thanks,
-Bryan Gregory
ARC

Now that you've received the feedback and had a little time to look at it, could you say what you learned from it?

I'm checking with the Owners to see if they are OK releasing the feedback summary that ARC prepared for them. If so, I'll put up a version of it here for folks to see.

I'm excited to see thid!

Good morning playtesters!

I got the OK to post up a playtest feedback summary from the Owners. This contains pretty much everything that got sent to the Owners (other than the anonymized feedback itself and any resulting Proposals, of course). It goes into pretty significant depth around the feedback we received via the Feedback Form and the initial ARC responses to each item.

-Bryan Gregory
ARC Chair

Attachments

• Playtest-0.11-Feedback-Summary-players.rtf
    155.6 KB · Views: 102
Thank you so much for releasing that. Was an interesting read!

Definitely an interesting read, and glad to see that the general reaction of the playtests was as positive as it was!

Definitely an interesting read, and glad to see that the general reaction of the playtests was as positive as it was!
0.11 really came a long, long way in finalizing 2.0 for Alliance. :D

Back