Please CMA

NH Operations

New Hampshire Staff
I'm trying to print cards from the CMA and a lot of players havent rebuilt their Characters. I would like to avoid as much hand writing and data base work as possible. For those of you that aren't familiar with the CMA it takes a lot of the responsibility from the local Logistics and puts it on the player. I can't manually add build, blankets, or events. I also cant remove skills so please be careful and your selections and final purchases.

It may just be me, but the process for properly prelogisting for this event has been a little confusing. Are these the correct steps?:

1. Use our email login and build our characters in the official CMA website (up to only 214XP spent)

https://alliancedb.herokuapp.com

2. Use the CMA website to select and submit preregister for the October event

https://alliancedb.herokuapp.com/events

3. Use the normal old website to prelogist like we always have, but noting any rebuilt magic items

http://www.alliancelarpnh.com/events.html#logistics

And once those three steps are done, we are all set? No need to email anyone or do anything else?

If that's true, then I think I should be set. It took an extra email step to get Nikhujo in the CMA database because she is housed elsewhere, but I'm pretty sure it's all done properly.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything or if it looks like any of my stuff was done incorrectly. I definitely want to help make your lives easier for the weekend! Thanks!! :)

Hi Brian,
It's likely that logistics doesn't have an email for you on file. If you registered an account instead of using the forgot password flow, that's probably a good indicator nothing was ready for you. Contact with your and they can get your characters imported.

So I tried logging in to the CMA to rebuild my character. It wanted a password, I have no idea what it is so clicked "forgot password". I got the message that an email would be arriving to help me reset my password. It has been about 20 mins since I first tried and no email has arrived.
I will keep looking and see what we can do.

It has been about 20 mins since I first tried and no email has arrived.
I will keep looking and see what we can do.
check your spam folders. The delivery should be pretty instant. If you still can't find it message me your email and I'll send you a link directly.

So I found the reset password in my spam folder YAY! but when we tried to log into Mike's account to make his characters, it showed no gobbies. he should have many thousands as he rarely spends his. Can someone look into that and please add his gobbies in so he can spend them please? according to his last char card Rothsphere August 31 event 58,911 gobbies.

I am a goober. I lost the link for rebuilding a magic item :(

Logistics would probably be able to provide a more definitive answer, but I believe that the Goblin Stamps and their usage in the CMA will not be official until the actual launch of the 2.0 rules set. This launch date is the first day of our second event. Logistics will be submitting our date base for its final and official upload into the CMA shortly before our second event this season. Our first event on the other hand is a 2.0 Pre-release event as it is happening prior to the official launch for the 2.0 rules. This means that while we are using 2.0 for the event, and therefore also using a temporary upload of our character database to facilitate character builds for the event, all of the actual official tracking for players and characters for that event is being performed in the usual 1.3 way in the current 1.3 database. This tracking should include GS and GS transactions.

A helper sheet for converting both Magic Items and Scrolls can be found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zcf61C3LoPT2cmHgZqLUxsyIZHT8YdOX13jwsXJXklM. Please note that you will need to make a copy of this sheet for your personal use before you can edit it.

:)
Dustin

Logistics would probably be able to provide a more definitive answer, but I believe that the Goblin Stamps and their usage in the CMA will not be official until the actual launch of the 2.0 rules set.

Yeah there's just a bug with the transaction calculation that's been popping up. That's what's happening here. I'll get it worked out this week I'm sure.

Are we supposed to remake our characters yet? Also, I cannot find how to buy "shield" on my skills to purchase thing. Anyone know how?

Also, I cannot find how to buy "shield" on my skills to purchase thing. Anyone know how?

It'll seem like an odd question, but do you have enough build free? The CMA only lists the skills you have both the free XP for and that you've met the prereq's for.

I submitted the CMA for the final upload Friday. Within the next couple of days everybody's XP is going to be up to date, skills are going to be reset, and everyone will to be able to select a race change.I will try to make a post once I know that the CMA is ready for players to make their final 2.0 characters.

Are we supposed to remake our characters yet? Also, I cannot find how to buy "shield" on my skills to purchase thing. Anyone know how?
If you provide me with more details, I can take a look. Like which character. But, looking at your 3 characters, 2 cannot afford shield, and one has it purchased.

I thought we had to Re-re-make our characters and I thought I could buy it at that time. So I would have way more than enough to purchase it since it would be going back to the beginning. But I just tried to remake the char last night (Sun) and all of my stuff was still spent. Do we not have to re-re-make them?

so i dont know what happened, but between maybe a month, and now, cma says i no longer exist
I've been merging duplicate accounts to make dragon stamps work. Send me your name email and character names and I'll see what happened.

I went to the new site to register for the next event the first weekend in September but NH does not show up? Is it still available?

Back