Please go to Off Topics & read this post:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5599

Subject: Fort Hood Shooting information.

Kevar said:
Hey everyone, just got off the phone with Josh Clark. Joy Clark (formerly Nelson) was at Fort Hood during the shooting working, she was injured in the shooting and is being taken to the hospital. From what Josh told me she was shot in the arm. I will let you know more information as I get it. He just wants to ask everyone for there good vibes/prayers (whatever you do) that she will be healthy and that the doctors will have great wisdom in her care.

As we speak Josh is heading down there by car, it is a 13 hour haul so please give him your best wishes as well for safe travels.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them the best that I can, otherwise the news is filled with it too.

I will let you know more as he calls me with details,
Brent

I'm not sure how many people didn't see this post, and I don't know Joy personally, but I think it's significant that such a thing has happened to a member of our LARPing community. I propose we set up some type of chip-in fund to send her some type of card, flowers, etc. in support. Either way, I'm not sure how many haven't noticed the post. I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention on this part of the forums where people are more likely to see it.

Thanks for posting this here as well.

I have made an update to the post in the Off Topic forums. Including details about a Chip In fund, which I think is a great idea through and through.

-Brent

Back