Plot for chapter hoppers

I was wondering about plot submitions for those few of us who PC in like 3 or 4 (or 6) different chapters going to events nearly every weekend. Is it possible to make plot submitions? Or do you basically lose that chance because your character is constantly traveling through the mists? Because I feel like it could be phesable that they do some things during the week in between going to different places. Now even if you lose this chance (to submit IBGA's) you gain the awesomeness of playing a ton so its not a big deal, but I was just wondering if there is policy and/or what people know/think about this?

Well, as long as you're not too greedy and try to get too much done between events, it should be OK. In other words, don't send 4 plot writeups to 4 chapters, each one claiming that you are doing something in each chapter over the next month. Your character can only be in one place at a time, you know.

From someone who PCs HQ, Deadlands, NJ, and on the rare occasion, Caldaria -- I submit plot write-ups based on where my character's attention is most focused. She obviously can't be everywhere at once and neither can I, even between games -- so I tend to pick what's most pertinent to my character, or the few most pertinent things, and generally try to restrict myself to two large actions between events. If I am submitting to multiple chapters, I tend to give them a rough timeline if I can. Like: "After meeting with the nobility of the Finn Castle Bastion in Deadlands, Sevaria returns through the mists to Icenia to meet up with the Vex Squad and do sdfhjhjgdfg". That way the plot staff has a decent idea that there are multiple things going on.

Dreamingfurther said:
I was wondering about plot submitions for those few of us who PC in like 3 or 4 (or 6) different chapters going to events nearly every weekend. Is it possible to make plot submitions? Or do you basically lose that chance because your character is constantly traveling through the mists? Because I feel like it could be phesable that they do some things during the week in between going to different places. Now even if you lose this chance (to submit IBGA's) you gain the awesomeness of playing a ton so its not a big deal, but I was just wondering if there is policy and/or what people know/think about this?

You are allowed 1 plot submission per month per chapter. *Edit: some chapters might alow more (not to sure).

Gilwing said:
You are allowed 1 plot submission per month per chapter. *Edit: some chapters might alow more (not to sure).
Seattle attempts to run more or less in real-time as far plot submissions go, so your ability to get things done is restricted more by access to and consideration by plot members than any hard limit. Oregon tends to not allow too much in the way of plot submissions, they prefer anything game-affecting be done at a game. Very much a "available at participating dealers, local restriction may apply" kind of thing.

okay cool, yea I was hoping that I could do something like 1 plot submition per month per character. Honestly I doubt that I could even keep track of a billion plot submitions... not to mention writing them all in addition to all the other stuff I want to be doing... ;)

Back