Plot requires some aid from the players.

PLOT NEEDS SOME HELP IN OCTOBER!!!
Hey everyone, so I've got two announcements for the Alliance HQ October closer event.

1. I will need a dedicated person that plans to be in attendance in October and the 2018 Alliance HQ season, to play a major NPC role. This is going to have a lot of information to digest, but will give the person a major reoccurring NPC to play for plot.

2. Much like the request Michelle made before the last event, I will require some PC volunteers for a happening during the October event. This is for a roleplay/combat role, and we won't need the volunteers for very long.
Serious inquiries only: Please comment below, on the forums, or feel free to direct message me in regards to these requests. You can also come find me at the event if you're interested.

Thanks for your help players!
-Plot Daddy Jeremy!

Heya Jeremy. If you need me. Grim is in.
-Kyle

Hal is always is always volunteering for things that are well above his paygrade. So, count me in as well.

Nicole and I were both generally pretty interested in fence hopping for a bit this event just to see what its like NPCing. Please let us know if theres any shifts you could use us on.

Back