• D+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

• I didn't come to this event, but I really like voting!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurin

Duke
First off, heres the simple facts, please leave any specific comments about what you liked about the event/went well, and what you think we could improve on. See the favorites posts for listing of favorites from this events.

Player Count
Total players at the event was 17, 12 PCs and 5 NPCs
The APL was 6.58 friday night and 6.09 from saturday night

Deaths
We had a total of 3 ressurections, one of which caused a permanent death, thus the drop in APL.

Class Breakdown
Fighter - 4
Scholar - 5
Rogue - 2
Templar - 1

There was some downtime at this event which was a little rough to get through, but that was partially player issue and partially plot so I didn't feel that it was too awful. When I did go out and do things the mods were INCREDIBLE! huge thanks to the NPC's and plot for coming up with the Tiki Tiki Hex and Celestial Cave mods! Way to much fun.

Tiki Tiki Hengin!

-Brent

Totally agree with Brent. Thank you NPC's that standed up with us players that just wouldn't sleep (going to happen sometime with DEs around). :p

The whole Hex story was fantastic!!! It was intense and creepy. I have to say that the Hex roleplay was just awesome--from the way he moved, to the things he said. Really well done.

I had a great time. I would have voted higher, but I wasn't able to go on the celestial cave mod, which I was really looking forward to, I just have bad timing...

And to repeat...I really wish I could have been there for the Hex mod...Next time, I will ask if things are going to start happening before I go...Phttt!

i thought the event went pretty good though some of the encounters went late into early the next day which tired me out. but overall it was good.

Back