Poll: Potential Long Weekend Event in July 2016

Would you be interested in attending a long weekend event July 1st - July 4th, 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Kasuni

Squire
Hello Alliance Seattle Players!

We have the potential of hosting a long weekend event in July 2016 at Millersylvania with the following dates:

Friday July 1st - Monday July 4th.

It is not typical that we end up with an opportunity to book Millersylvania for a long holiday weekend, but since luck built the schedule this way (and some hopeful planning) we have the option.

Please vote to let us know if you would be interested in attending a long weekend event over that 4th of July weekend.

Please understand that the alternative to this is to end the event on July 3rd. We do not have another potential long weekend available.

Please feel free to share your input.

Thanks!

Emily

I'm with Norman, I'm torn between tears of Keegan or the long weekend, anyway we could swing both ;) ??

I will now only cry if we get a long weekend. That's salesmanship!

A vote for tears is a vote for game.

I'll bring a bottle to catch said tears.

That would be a blast, so I'm going to say yes now, but not knowing if I will actuality be able to attend at that time.

Glorious! Along weekend AND a bunch of Keegan tears. Fabulous.

Hurray for tears!

Please yes! It would make for an awesome birthday :)

While I won't be flying out for National. I'll definitely fly back to Seattle for this event.

Wow, a long event and the ability to get back in time to blow stuff up? I approve.

Back