Portal Keys for Sale

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Unbounded,

Some of you may remember that there were a set of keys that were out of stock when I last came to sell them. I am happy to announce that new stock has been created. I have 7 of the keys that lead to the portal just outside Castle Whitecrown available. Since you will be in Rook's Alley at the weeks end, I will have them sent there for purchase. Please inquire at the Rook's Alley Mistweaver's tower for purchase. As a reminder they are 3 gold each.

Master Mistweaver Jonas

I would be interested in purchasing one of those keys for the Order of the Pearled Heart.

Thank you Master Weaver

just to let you know that i may join your guild at the feast , as well as a plaguing to margrave too adlae

Will those who previously purchased a complete set see their final key delivered to them? My companions and I purchased a complete set but there was a shortage in one of the keys.

-Ragnarok

Will those who previously purchased a complete set see their final key delivered to them? My companions and I purchased a complete set but there was a shortage in one of the keys.

-Ragnarok
The complete set was priced for the missing key. I did not know when stock would be available again. It will be 3 gold for the final key. If you were misinformed or charged inappropriately please seek me out at the market and I will rectify what I can.

-Master Mistweaver Jonas

I would also like the final key.

Baroness FallingStar

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

I regrettably was not able to connect with you to purchase the final key. Would there still be an opportunity to purchase one in the future?

Also, I recall you stating that one should not alter the keys to organize them on a key ring. Is my recollection correct?

Many Thanks,
Baroness FallingStar

Stock is typically available at any of the Mistweaver Towers, you may visit them at your convenience to purchase one. I have recommended not trying to alter them they are made of a very brittle material and it is likely that attempts to penetrate them will result in damage to the keys. (OOG they are brittle resin, drilling into them will break them.)

Back