Posted to Meeting Hall Wall - House Of Nails Dinner Auction

jpariury

Duke
Greetings, mates and neighbors!

I find that I will be passing through Tarndale in the middle of the month and might stay on a day or two. While I am about, the House Of Nails will be hosting a dinner with some of the assorted townsfolk as our guests, and we have two seats that have become available. Rather than simply listing a straight price and selling them first-come, first-serve, we will be auctioning off these seats to the highest bidders. I will accept private bids by messenger up until the 12th, then on the evening of the 15th make known the highest bids that anyone still interested may enter public bidding, to be concluded by midnight. We ask that each bidder only vie for a single seat - if you wish a companion to also attend, they will need to place their own bid. Monies collected from auctioning these two seats will be spent on provisioning the town guard and improving the farm land as best we can.

Dinner will be served on evening of the 16th. We recommend that guests arrive at 6pm to begin with conversation, light beverages and enjoy vanilla-infused berries. By 6:20, hopefully all guests will have arrived, and we will serve first shrimp and steak bruschetta, followed by a chilled cup of coconut-curry soup. The main course shall be chicken marsala with gnocchi, and end with panna cotta and chocolate-dipped ladyfingers.

If you have any questions, please post here, since someone else'll likely have the same questions. Otherwise, feel free to message me in private like with your bids and such.

Yours in service,
Rollo Rigby

*Items of value, such as gems and artwork, will be assigned a value based on my own estimation. Items such as standard weapons, armor, potions, and the like will be valued at twice the cost to produce in a single pass of the workshop. All other items of trade, up to and including value of service, will be allowed only in the private bidding prior to the 15th, where a mutually-agreed upon price-equivalent will be set.

(OOG - also, a seven-dollar payment towards food costs is asked for)

Back